Homemade Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe!!!
The homemade Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is the perfect weekend meal option. The great thing about Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, it’s easy, creamy, dreamy, simple, and quick to make. This weekend meal made with heavy cream, fettuccini pasta, and parmesan and Italian dish is ready. trust me homemade chicken Fettuccine alfredo has never been easier!
All the goodness of garlic and parmesan in one pot! In less than 40 minutes., you can have Homemade Chicken Alfredo on the table! that is just amazing
Served with a zesty garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce, this golden seared chicken is melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
It’s hard not to be satisfied with a bowl of creamy pasta, and this traditional homemade chicken alfredo is as good as it gets. A rich and indulgent meal easy to prepare for a weeknight dinner.
It shouldn’t be hard to make Chicken Alfredo! Our recipe has been tested on many occasions and has been found to be foolproof as well as creamy and delicious. You can’t go wrong with it!
What to serve with Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
A deliciously creamy chicken alfredo pasta dish to serve on its own, this chicken pasta recipe will surely please your taste buds. But, if you want to add something else as a side dish then you can add some veggies as a side dish and veggies work perfectly with this pasta dish. Some options like salad, garlic bread, green beans, mashed potatoes, etc.
Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
Ok, there are lots of chicken alfredo recipes out there and they are using low-fat or light cream instead of heavy cream. But believe me, this heavy cream alfredo recipe is richer in flavor and adds a silky texture to the fettuccine alfredo dish.
What type of pasta should you use?
While making this alfredo chicken recipe, I use fettuccini as my pasta option. But, you can use penne, Linguini for this recipe. But make sure to check the expiry date on the paste box and always use fresh and boxed pack pasta for any of your recipes.
What Is Fettuccine Alfredo?
Continuous fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese makes up Fettuccine Alfredo, an Italian pasta dish. Cheese emulsifies liquids when it melts, forming a soft and rich sauce that coats the pasta. Read More About Alfredo.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|14-15 – Minutes||19-20 – Minutes||35 – Minutes||4|
Ingredients For Making Homemade Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe:
- Chicken breasts – 2 pieces.
- Olive oil(extra virgin) – 6 tablespoons.
- Heavy cream – 3 cups.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- Fettuccini noodles – 2 pounds.
- Minced garlic cloves – 2.
- Parmesan – 2 cups.
- Chicken stock – 3 cups.
- Parsley chopped – 0.5 cups.
Directions For Making Homemade Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe:
- The very first step is, wash the chicken breasts nicely and pat them dry with a paper towel and cut them into thin strips.
- Now set a pot on heat and boil fettuccine pasta by following the box instructions, when ready drain it and keep it aside for later use.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat olive oil and after that add chicken breast strips.
- Cook these chicken strips for around 5-7 minutes on each side on medium flame until golden brown.
- When chicken strips are ready just remove them from the pan and keep them aside for later use.
- Now, add minced garlic into the pan and saute for around 2-3 minutes and Deglaze pan with chicken stock and then add the juice of 1 lemon and bring to boil.
- After that add heavy cream and add the cooked chicken strips and paste into the pan.
- Lastly, add parmesan and stir until everything combined well.
- Finely garnish with parsley and our delicious Best Homemade Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe is ready to go. Enjoy ASAP!
Creamy Tips For Creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Make sure that the chicken you use is organic and not antibiotic-raised.
- To prepare pasta al dente, cook it just to the point where it is tender.
- Don’t use powders parmesan for this recipe. Make sure to use freshly grated parmesan and it will enhance the flavor.
- Use heavy cream for this recipe so, avoid using light or low-fat cream.
Tried This Recipe:
If you have tried this hot and spicy chicken recipe, then please consider leaving a 5star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comments section(This will really help me a lot to post really good and tasty recipes) – I’d love to hear from you! You can also hop on over to @cookingwithguru and say hello ASAP!!
Here Are Some More Options: