Creamy garlic chicken breast recipe | Keto chicken recipe | Creamy garlic chicken | How to make Creamy garlic chicken!!
Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe is the ultimate and irresistible recipe for garlic chicken. Because the sauce is so creamy and full of garlic aroma and also the chicken breasts are so tender and so juicy, believe me, anyone loved with this garlic chicken breast dish.
Also, this may be a winner chicken dinner dish for your family and they really appreciate your efforts.
I’m making an easy Creamy garlic chicken recipe. This garlic chicken recipe is extremely versatile, super easy to make, and can be turned into creamy garlic chicken pasta, creamy garlic chicken and rice, creamy garlic chicken and mushrooms, the list goes on!
This one-pot chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight night as well as a meal prep option. You can also replace the chicken breast for chicken thighs or any other part of the chicken that you like.
Pro Tips For Making Best Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe:
- If using a stainless steel pan, heat up the pan and splash water over it and when water droplets from the pan are ready a chicken won’t stick with the pan.
- You can also replace the chicken stock with white wine as well. Omit lime juice if using white wine in this recipe.
- Make sure the entire sauce cooked on low flame so as to prevent it from splitting.
- If you want to add more flavor to the garlic chicken breast recipe, then add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Make sure to reduce the liquid before adding cream.
FAQ About Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe:
What to pair with this garlic chicken breast dish?
- This garlic chicken breast dish goes well along with steamed veggies, pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, crusty bread, or couscous.
When to add salt to the sauce?
- Add salt toward the end as chicken stock cubes have added salt, and i did not find the need to add more salt. But, you can add if needed.
Why lime juice?
In this recipe, I did not use wine. So, lime juice is added just for sourness(acidity. Otherwise, the sauce looks too rich.
What else can be added to the dish?
- You can also add broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, bacon, and parmesan cheese can also be added if you need more flavor in the garlic chicken breast dish.
How to know if the chicken breast is cooked?
- Take a fork and poke a fork at the thickest part of the chicken. If the fork enters easily and the meat looks white, it’s done.
Ingredients For Making Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe:
- Medium onion – 1 no’s.
- Crushed garlic – 2 cloves.
- Chicken breasts pieces – 2 large pieces.
- Minced garlic cloves – 5-6.
- Water or chicken stock – 1/2cup.
- Heavy cream – 1/2 cup.
- Lime juice – 1tsp.
- Butter – 1tbsp.
- Olive Oil – 1tbsp.
- If you are using water in place of water stock then – chicken stock cube 1.
- Dried oregano – 1tsp.
- Pepper and salt as per taste.
- Dried parsley – 1tsp.
Directions For Making Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe:
- First of all, start pounding 2 chicken breasts to flatten the thicker side.
- Now, dry brine the chicken breasts with pepper and salt on both sides.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Mince 5-6 garlic coves(Add more or less based on preference).
- Finely chopped 1 medium size onion.
- Crush 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take a pan and add 1tbsp of olive oil and 1tbsp of butter to the pan.
- After that, add crushed garlic cloves and let them infuse into the oil.
- Place the pieces of chicken breasts into the pan and sear chicken on both sides until cooked through.
- If the pan gets too dry, then add more olive oil.
- Take the pieces out of the pan and set them aside for later use.
- Remove the garlic cloves and add 1tbsp butter to the pan.
- Now add chopped onion and saute onion until translucent.
- Add garlic and saute for more than 10-15 seconds.
- Now, add 1/2 cup of water or chicken stock.
- If you are using water in place of chicken stock, then add 1 chicken stock cube.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime and mix gently.
- Now, add 1 tsp dried oregano and 1 tsp parsley(As a substitute you can use other dried herbs of your own choice).
- Simmer until onions are soft and liquid has reduced.
- Now, pour 1/2 cup heavy cream(You can use also fresh cream if heavy cream not available).
- Mic properly until combined well.
- Now, add a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg(Skip this if not available, optional).
- Simmer until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
- Taste for salt and added if more needed.
- When you see the sauce is ready to go, add the pieces of chicken breasts and simmer for 1 minute more.
- Finely, our delicious, creamy, juicy, and mouthwatering garlic chicken is ready to serve.
Tried This Recipe?
If you have made this Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @cookingwithguru.
Here Are Some More Options: