Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings | Chicken Wings | How To Make Easy Chicken Wings Recipe!!
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavorful, delicious recipe, which is super easy to make, and also preparation time is just under 12-15 minutes.
This American chicken starter recipe is an entertainer recipe for your beautiful guests, because. I love those recipes that are hit among guests, parties, or any kind of gathering. And this Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings recipe is one of their hits recipes.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings are delicious, and also crispy too. I use fresh ingredients to make this flavorful recipe. If you want to make an easy but delicious, crispy, and flavor dinner dish, then these lemon pepper chicken wings might be your weekend dinner.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR OIL IS HOT ENOUGH FOR FRYING:
Whenever you are trying to deep fry chicken wings, make sure that the oil is hot enough. Because, if the oil is not hot enough, then the chicken absorbs the oil and becomes too greasy. If you don’t know how to check that the oil is hot enough. Then there are two different ways, and you can use them to check if your oil is hot enough or not.
- Firstly, take a wooden spoon and stick one end of the wooden spoon in the oil, and if you see the oil starts bubbling around the spoon then the oil is ready for frying.
- Secondly, use a thermometer to measure the temperature(Temperature should be between 350 and 375 degrees F.)
- While using the lemon zest, use only the yellow part of the lemon skin, Don’t use the white part as it has a bitter taste.
- You can use these chicken wings alone or along with dips, like honey mustard or ranch.
Ingredients For Making Lemon Pepper Chicken Wing:
- 1kg – Chicken wings.
- Oil for deep frying – As needed.
- 1cup – Cornstarch.
Ingredients For Marination:
- 1tsp – Onion powder.
- 2tsp – Garlic powder.
- 1tsp – Baking powder.
- 1tsp – Black pepper powder.
- 1 1/2tsp – Salt.
Ingredients For Lemon Pepper Sauce:
- 1/2tsp – Salt.
- 1/2 cup – Butter.
- 4 Lemons – For Lemon zest.
- 10 Cloves – Grated garlic.
- 1tbsp – Lemon juice.
- 1tsp – crushed black pepper.
- 1tbsp – Coriander leaves.
Directions For Making Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings:
- First of all, take a pan and add lemon zest, salt, butter, grated garlic, and pepper and combined all things well and heat over low heat for around 4-5 minutes.
- After 4-5 minutes, turn off the heat and then add lemon juice and coriander leaves, and keep aside the sauce for later use.
- Before the marination process, make sure the chicken wings are completely dry without any water.
- You can dry easily chicken wings with the help of a kitchen towel to ensure that they are completely dry.
- Now, add all the ingredients from the marination ingredients section in the chicken wings bowl and mix all things nicely, and marinate the chicken wings properly.
- Coat each chicken wing piece with the cornstarch evenly.
- Take a deep frying pan and add oil for deep frying and heat the oil and add chicken wing coated pieces one by one and deep fry in oil on medium-low flame for around 5 minutes, and remove the chicken from the oil.
- Now, again heat the same oil on high flame and add the chicken again into the oil and again deep fry on high flame for around 3 minutes or until chicken’s wings turn into golden brown color or looks crispy.
- Lastly, remove the chicken into a large bowl, toss with the previously prepared sauce until all the wings coated evenly.
- Finely, serve hot.
Tried This Recipe?
If you have made these Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @cookingwithguru.
Here Are Some More Options: