One Pan Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe
Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts. Dinner that is loaded with garlic and caramelized onions and chicken breasts can’t be beaten!
Comfort food at its best with this Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe. Garlic lovers will fall in love with this pan-fried chicken with a garlic sauce! A tasty meal that tastes like it’s from a restaurant is quick and easy to make with Garlic Chicken. The chicken is juicy and perfectly tender, with crispy golden edges, followed by the sauce that tastes amazing!
Well, if you clearly see, the first row is all the ingredients that are mandatory for this recipe. And the second row is ingredients that over the years, I have kind of included in the recipe to personalize it, trust me if you make it the way I am showing you, you are going to thank me for the rest of your life.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|14-15 – Minutes||19-20 – Minutes||35 – Minutes||4|
Ingredients For Making One Pan Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe:
Ingredients For Marinating the Chicken:
- Boneless chicken – 1 cup.
- Refined flour – 1tbsp.
- Freshly crushed peppercorns as required.
- Salt according to your taste.
Ingredients For Making the Garlic Sauce:
- Crushed black pepper (as required).
- Butter – 1tbsp.
- Oil – 1tbsp.
- Chopped garlic – 1tbsp.
- Butter – 1tsp.
- Salt according to your taste.
- Chopped shallots – 1tbsp.
- Water as required.
- Cream – 1/2 cup.
- Grated parmesan cheese – 1/4 cup.
- Chopped parsley – 1tbsp.
Directions For Making One Pan Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe:
- First of all, let’s take the escalopes of Chickenon a plate and season these with freshly cracked peppercorns as much, as little, as you prefer And with this, Salt, again as required.
- Now without rubbing all of these, I am going to dusk this with some Refined Flour, and We need to tap these well.
- After that keep this aside for 30 seconds.
- In that interim let’s heat a combination of Oil and Butter in a pan.
- So let’s begin with pan-frying the Chicken
- Once these chicken escalopes turn Golden brown at the bottom, you give this a very gentle flip and allow these to get colored on the other side as well.
- And then in the same pan, almost like how we deglaze the pan We are going to start with the Onions and Garlic And in this case like that, I said Onions are an option
- Let’s move the Chicken to the side of the pan. And in the center space, we add chopped Garlic. Along with chopped Shallots
- We will move this around, and ensure that this just begins to saute or turn translucent in color
- To ensure, this kind of happens faster I am going to put in the remaining amount of butter. A touch of Salt at this stage.
- Remember the fact that the chicken has salt and so does the butterLet’s mix all of this together.
- Once Onions and Garlic are both saute or kind of turned translucent at this stage you can actually throw in some herbs. Now herbs are not really important in this recipe because I do not want that tangential flavor of Thai Rosemary or Oregano This is just perfect because right towards the end
- we are going to add in lots of Black Pepper and Pasley
- Let’s move on to the next step, which is adding either stock or water And in this case, will be better if it will be stock.
- The Chicken Thai will roughly take around 7-8mins to cook on medium flame
- If you cut it thinner of course it will cooker faster.
- Once that is done, I am going to add in some Parmesan Cheese.
- Now if you are not a huge fan of dairy the recipe can actually stop at this stage because this ‘technically’ is also sauce called Veloute Now Veloute is basically when stock is kind of thin with a roux or with a thicking agent but we are of course taking it to a creamy stage because the name says ‘Creamy Garlic Chicken’
- Let’s bring in, the element of dairy which is cream. Let’s mix all of this well.
- One quick boil, 30secs, 40secs. And this is done and ready.
- Just before switching the flame off, I am going to sprinkle in some curled Parsley which is finely chopped.
- And if you like it slightly on the hot side, you can sprinkle in some freshly cracked Black Pepper
- On that note, our Creamy Garlic Chicken is done and ready. Parmesan, if you have, add it in,
- if you don’t have just grate in your choice of Cheese.
- Finely our creamy dreamy garlic chicken is ready to serve, Serve this along with cauliflower mash, pasta, mashed potatoes.
Creamy Tips For Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe:
- Well, I am making a very tiny bit of the recipe. But eventually, when you are making it for the entire family, the chicken needs to come out and rest on a plate, or on a pan, or in a bowl.
- If you want to store leftovers, just keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and this creamy garlic chicken is last for up to 3 days.
- You can use thickened, whipped, or heavy cream for this recipe.
- For this particular recipe, I have used boneless chicken breasts. It should be noted, however, that chicken thighs will take longer to cook.
Do I have to use chicken breasts?
It’s easy to sear chicken breasts, plus they sear evenly. However, boneless chicken thighs could also be used. It should be noted, however, that chicken thighs will take longer to cook.
Tried This Recipe:
If you have tried this hot and spicy chicken recipe, then please consider leaving a 5star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comments section(This will really help me a lot to post really good and tasty recipes) – I’d love to hear from you! You can also hop on over to @cookingwithguru and say hello ASAP!!
Here Are Some More Options: