Chicken Stir Fry Noodles Recipe|One Pan Chicken Noodles |How To Make Stir Fry Noodles!!
I am sharing my quick and easy vegetable and chicken breast stir fry noodles recipe. This noodle recipe is super versatile and can be tweaked as per your liking.
You can change the chicken breast to any other protein source, add more vegetables or skip the noodles to turn this into a low-carb chicken stir fry. Try this easy stir-fried noodles recipe for your next meal and you’ll be adding it to your weeknight meals before you know it!
The great thing about these noodles, these stir fry chicken noodles are fully loaded with juicy chicken breasts and colorful different kinds of vegetables with a savory sauce. Believe me, the taste of these stir fry noodles is even better than restaurant-style noodles.
Tips For Making Perfect Chicken Stir fry Noodles Recipe:
• If you are a beginner then spaghetti noodles works great because it does not break or turn mushy easily.
• Make sure the noodles are only 70% cooked. It should be soft on the outside but hard on the inside. It will continue cooking while stir-frying.
• The stir-frying needs to be done in high heat so the vegetables don’t steam and turn soggy.
• Make sure the noodles have cooled properly before stir-frying or they’ll turn mushy.
• Don’t cook the chicken for too long in the beginning. Add the veggies once it gets a sear so that it’s not overcooked at the end.
• The glaze is caused by the cornstarch in the sauce so I highly recommend not skipping it.
No dark soy sauce?
- If you have no dark soy sauce available in your kitchen, then you can replace dark soy sauce with 1tbsp regular or light soy sauce = 1tsp sugar. This replacement just affects on colors of noodles. And your noodles will have a light color. That’s it.
No light soy sauce?
- If you don’t have light soy sauce, then just Replace light soy sauce with regular soy sauce.
- If cornflour or cornstarch not available the replace cornstarch/cornflour with 2x all-purpose flour
What other vegetables can be used?
- You can use any kind of vegetables in this recipe that you like because you know vegetables are very healthy for the human body. But, you can use Cabbage, snap peas, snow peas, bok choy, mushrooms, bean sprouts in this Chicken Stir Fry Noodles Recipe.
Ingredients For Making Chicken Stir Fry Noodles Recipe:
- Chicken breasts – 2 pieces.
- Noodles(Any kind works fine) – 100grams.
- Light soy sauce – 1tsp.
- Garlic – 1/2tsp.
- Cornstarch/cornflour – 1tsp.
- cooking oil – 2-3tbsp.
- Small carrot – 1.
- Small broccoli – 1.
- Green onions – 2.
- Red bell pepper – 1/2.
- Green bell pepper – 1/2.
Ingredients For Stir Fry Sauce:
- Sugar – 1tsp.
- Light soy sauce – 1tbsp.
- Dark soy sauce -1tbsp.
- Garlic paste – 1tsp.
- Water – 1/4 cup.
- Ginger paste(optional) – 1/2tsp.
- Cornflour/cornstarch(Taste and adjust salt if needed) – 1tbsp.
Directions For Making Chicken Stir Fry Noodles Recipe:
- First of all, take chicken breasts and wash them nicely.
- Let’s start by thinly slicing 2 chicken breasts
- Now, take a small bowl and add 1tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp garlic paste, and 1tsp cornflour/cornstarch and mix all things properly.
- Now take vegetables of your choice and thinly slice them, in my case I use bell peppers, small broccoli, green onions, and a small carrot.
- You can also use snap peas, cabbage, bok choy, and mushrooms.
Making Stir Fry Sauce:
- Take a cup and add all the ingredients that I mentioned in the stir fry sauce ingredients section and mix it well and keep it aside for further use.
- Cook 100grams of noodles until 70% done., and here any kind of noodles works fine.
- Now, wash with running cold water to stop further cooking.
- After washing, place the noodles into a bowl and coat them with oil, and set them aside.
- Now, take a pan and add 2-3tbsp oil and heat the oil on high heat, and add chicken and sear the chicken.
- Toss when the bottom side of a chicken has browned.
- Now, add broccoli and stir fry for around 30 seconds.
- Next step, add carrots and again stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add bell peppers and stir fry for around 30 seconds.
- Now, add the noodles and stir fry for around 1 minute.
- Using tongs helps to toss the noodles without breaking the noodles.
- Now, lower the flame to simmer and pour in the sauce.
- Add the sauce and toss around gently so the sauce thickness and coats everything properly.
- Add green onions and switch off the flame.
- Toss a little bit more and finely we are done.
- This recipe makes 2 servings.
- This is a complete meal that is ready in under 30 minutes.
- Take out the noodles on a plate and enjoy your day.
Tried This Recipe?
If you have made this chicken stir fry noodles recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @cookingwithguru.
Here Are Some More Noodles Recipes: