Spicy Chicken Noodles Recipe – Hakka Noodles – Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe!!
Spicy chicken noodles recipe is a very quick and super easy recipe, that is ready in just under 30 minutes. If you are looking for a quick meal. Then this is for you.
These spicy chicken noodles will be your regular meal if you try them out once. These under 30-minute chicken noodles are super easy, tasty, spicy, and your best dinner fixing a meal. Believe me, everyone just loved these spicy chicken noodles.
One more thing, they got surprised by the taste of these noodles and really appreciate to your efforts. Try out, if you would not believe me.
Did I love Only Chicken Noodles?
Honestly speaking, I am not a huge fan of noodles. I don’t like noodles anymore. But this spicy chicken noodles recipe is one of my favorite recipes.
Believe me, I never tried any simple noodles recipe in my whole life. But after watching this on youtube. I decide to make this spicy chicken noodles recipe on weekend for dinner meal.
Guess what happened? I did not believe in myself, that I made super delicious and very spicy noodles the very first time. And after that day I add these noodles in my regular menu list. Now, I loved to eat these noodles happily.
How Do You Keep Noodles Sticky?
This is simple, just adding few drops of oil to boiling water and add the noodles in that water, and boiled them.
Now, once you feel your noodles are ready, just wash these noodles under cold water and add few drops of oil to the noodles and toss them properly/nicely.
Alternatives Of Soy Sauce In Stir Fry?
For some reason, you don’t want to use soy sauce in your spicy chicken noodles recipe, then don’t worry. Here are some alternatives to soy sauce.
- Tamarin sauce.
- Coconut aminos.
- Maggie seasoning.
- Worcestershire Sauce.
What Can We Eat Along With Spicy Chicken Noodles?
Here you can use roasted or boiled veggies, egg rolls, cut fruits, salads, dumplings. Whatever you want, you can add that with yummy chicken noodles. Or you just go with spicy chicken noodles alone.
What Kind Of Noodles do We Use To Make Spicy Chicken Noodles Recipe?
Use any good quality noodles that are available in grocery stores. Or you can use chow mein, udon noodles, egg noodles, rice noodles, just depends on your choice.
Can We Use Veggies In Spicy Chicken Noodles Recipe?
Of course, why not. You can use any kind of vegetable that you like. Because there is no harm to use veggies in our chicken noodles recipe.
Because vegetables are always healthy for health and they are full of nutrition.
Here are some options that you can use while making a chicken noodles recipe. Here you can add broccoli, frozen peas, snap peas, bell peppers.
Ingredients For Making Spicy Chicken Noodles Recipe:
Ingredients To Cook The Chicken:
- 500 grams – Boneless Chicken.
- 2 tsp – vinegar.
- 2 tsp – Soy sauce.
Ingredients To Cook The Noodles:
- 200 grams – Noodles.
- 1 tsp – Salt.
Ingredients To Make Sauce Mixture:
- 2 tbsp – Chilli sauce.
- 1/2 tsp – Finely chopped ginger.
- 2 tsp – Soy sauce.
- 1/2 tsp – Garlic.
- 2 tbsp – Green chili sauce.
- 1/4 tsp – Sugar.
- 2 tbsp – Tomato ketchup.
Ingredients To Cook The Vegetables:
- 1 no – Capsicum.
- 1 no – Thinly sliced carrot.
- 1 cup – Thinly sliced shredded cabbage.
- 1 tsp – Oil.
Ingredients To Make Spicy Chicken Noodles:
- 1 no – Onion, thinly sliced.
- 2 nos – Red chili.
- Cooked Chicken.
- Cooked Noodles.
- Spring Onion.
- Cooked Vegetables.
- Sauce mixture.
- 1 tbsp – Oil.
Directions For Making Spicy Chicken Noodles Recipe:
- First of all, take a mixing bowl and add soya sauce, chicken pieces, vinegar, pepper, and salt to this mixing bowl.
- Now mix everything properly that is in a bowl and keep the bowl aside for around 3 hours.
- Ok, after that, take a pan and add oil.
- After 3 hours completed, now we add the marinated chicken pieces into the pan and stir fry it on high heat.
- Now, once these chicken pieces are cooked, keep them aside for further use.
To Cook Noodles:
- First of all, take a pot and pour water into this pot.
- Now add noodles and salt and cook it until it is done.
- Add the mentioned amount of oil and strain the noodles.
To Make Sauce:
- Take a bowl and add chili sauce, soya sauce, green chili sauce, tomato ketchup, ginger, garlic chopped, and sugar, and mix everything properly.
- Take a pan and add oil to this pan.
- Now we add sliced carrot, capsicum, cabbage, pepper, and salt.
- Saute these vegetables for a while and transfer them to a plate.
- Now in the same pan, add ginger, garlic, onion, red chili, and saute.
- Ok, now we add noodles to this pan and stir fry it.
- After that add the cooked chicken pieces and add cooked vegetables into this pan.
- Now, add spring onions and mix them properly.
- Ok, finally we add our hot spicy sauced mixture into these noodles and toss it.
- In the end, our spicy chicken noodles are ready to serve.
Finally, our spicy, tasty chicken noodles are ready to serve. serve along with the given options that I mentioned above section.
I know you are very excited to try out these noodles. But wait, there are some more delicious and spicy recipes that are on the road.
Just bookmark this website into your browser or remember this website name in your mind or subscribe to us.
Because you really loved with upcoming recipes. If you try this spicy and delicious recipe. Then just write your valuable comment in the comment section. Believe me, your comment really motivates me to bring more valuable stuff for you. Thanks.
Here Are Some More Options:
Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe.