Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe | How To Make Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe At Home!!!
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe is super easy to make. I break down the recipe into sections, so you will just follow these steps and make these chicken honey wings easily. Say thanks in the comments.
The special thing about these honey garlic chicken wings, they are sticky and sweet in taste, and these are perfect for any of your appetizer plates.
This recipe is all about frying the wings because we do not use the oven to bake these wings. For the marination process, I use the most favorite and popular Asian ingredients ginger, soy sauce, and garlic and the magic of these three ingredients makes this recipe more flavorful.
If you want to hold a party then it’s ok because you can simply turn this party into a chicken honey garlic wings party. These honey garlic chicken wings go perfect along with a plate of veggies of your choice containing celery sticks, a variety of dipping sauces, and broccoli florets.
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings:
First of all, anyone can make these crispy and delicious honey garlic chicken wings recipes. I use the frying process to make these wings, with no use of the oven.
First of all, just marinate the wings with the given ingredients, and after that coat the wings evenly with a mixture of all-purpose flour, and after that just fry them until the wings look golden and crispy.
My brother loved to eat wings, he has a deep love for chicken wings, lol. When you take the first bite of this honey garlic wing, you feel the flavor of sweetness due to honey and feel the aroma of ginger-garlic, which makes these honey garlic wings more flavorful and believe me you would not resist yourself.
How to Make Wing Sauce:
Making space for chicken wings is quite simple. just take a pan and add all the ingredients one by one that is mentioned in the ingredients for the honey garlic sauce section and follow the directions given in the last section. Your sauce is ready for wings.
Ingredients For Making Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe:
Ingredients For Marination:
- Chicken wings – 350grams.
- Salt to taste.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tbsp.
- Lime juice – 1tbsp.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
Ingredients For Frying:
- All-purpose flour – 3tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Allspice powder – 1tsp.
- For shallow frying – 3tbsp vegetable oil.
- Ground black pepper for taste.
Ingredients For Honey Garlic Wings:
- Honey – 4tbsp.
- Butter – 1tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 2tbsp.
- Finely chopped ginger – 1tsp.
- Finely chopped garlic -1tbsp.
- For garnishing – scallions.
Directions For Making Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe:
Directions For Marination:
- First of all, take a bowl and add chicken wings, ground black pepper, ginger garlic paste, salt, and lime juice and mix all things properly.
- Set aside and marinate the chicken wings for at least 20 minutes.
Directions For Frying:
- Take a mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, and all-purpose flour. and mix all things properly until combined.
- Now, take marinated wings and coat each wing with flour mixture properly one by one.
- Now take a pan and add heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken wings for around 7-8 minutes on medium-high heat and flip twice while frying.
- Now, after wings turn golden then drain on a paper towel and set it aside for later use.
Directions For Honey Garlic Wings:
- Take a pan and heat 1tbsp of butter in a pan and add finely chopped garlic into the pan.
- Now, saute for around 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add chopped ginger and again saute for another minute.
- Now, add honey and soy sauce to the pan and give them a nice gentle mix.
- Add fried wings and coat all the sides of the wings evenly with the mixture in the pan.
- Finely, sprinkle with scallions, and serve hot honey garlic chicken wings.
Tried This Recipe?
If you have made this Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @cookingwithguru.
Here Are Some More Options: