Veg Hakka noodles recipe just ready in under 30 minutes. If you are wondering on google and typing how to make veg Hakka noodles recipe in less than 30 minutes, then don’t worry you just follow all these steps given below, and your Hakka noodles street style recipe ready in under 30 minutes.
This is the perfect weekend night meal that you can serve along with any kind of side dish that you like.
This is also called an Indo-Chinese dish but due to Indian spices, this is different from original Chinese recipes. Indian twist in Chinese recipes is called Indo-Chinese recipes because these are not pure chicness authentic/original recipes.
This is a popular indo-chines cuisine that you made just under 30 minutes for a quick dinner. I love to see this on my dinner table every weekend.
What Is Meant By Veg Hakka Noodles?
I know you are curious to know about this famous and popular noodles dish in Asia, especially in India. Whenever I feel hungry I just go to my kitchen and made very quick and easy Hakka noodles for myself.
The special thing about these noodles why they are called Hakka noodles, because these are stir-fried noodles along with sauces and healthy, colorful veggies.
You can find these noodles in restaurants, or in roadside stalls. These noodles are also included in birthday parties, potlucks, or branches.
I really enjoyed these Hakka noodles because they are super easy to make and also you can get a good amount of vitamins, protein, carbs, and other neutrinos in just one bowl, so that’s another reason why I love these Hakka noodles.
How To Make Perfect Hakka Noodels?
Use Ching Noodles.
There are plenty of noodles that are available in the market, but choosing the right one is difficult maybe if you go to buy them for the first time, but I recommend you can use ching veg Hakka noodles that are just a perfect match for this recipe.
Use Some Extra Oil.
We use this extra oil for some purpose. Now if you want that each stand of noodles separates from each other, then we use extra oil.
First of all, use the oil after boiling and washing because this really helps you to avoid sickness. And you can use some extra oil while cooking the noodles and veggies, You can simply use 1-2 tbsp of oil. That’s perfect buddy.
Use Fresh And Right Vegetables.
Usually, we use capsicum, cabbage, onions, carrots in our veg Hakka noodles. Now make sure to use fresh veggies for perfect tase.
Cut All Veggies Perfectly.
Here you can use your hidden chief chopping skills and chop all these veggies into thin juliennes because thick slices are not very good in taste, so use thin juliennes.
Can We Store Leftover Noodles?
Of course, why not you can use them whenever you want, in fact, you can feel the flavor of these noodles which is tastier in next day. You can use an air-tight container to save these noodles in the refrigerator for a couple of days. And when you want to eat these Hakka noodles just take them out from the refrigerator, heat them, and serve them.
Some Extra Tips For Making Perfect Hakka Noodles.
- Make sure all things are ready before starting because all steps happen quickly so the key is to be ready and your all ingredients are also ready.
- Use a large wok, because you feel more comfortable to stir in the large wok as compared to the small wok.
- Make sure to use colorful veggies, to make your dish more beautiful and attractive.
- Cut all the veggies in thin and same size fol appealing look.
- Not overcook your veggies, that’s very important.
- If you want to make these noodles gluten-free then simply use gluten-free noodles.
Some Interesting Things About Vegetarian Hakka Noodles Recipe:
Now you all know that every dish has some quality key points. And Hakka noodles also have some and these are really amazing.
- Quick and easy recipe.
- Very friendly meal preparation.
- Fully loaded with healthy veggies.
- Kids, as well as adults, love these Hakka noodles.
- You will never forget that you ate these veg Hakka noodles in Asia especially in India because this is a very popular street food in India.
These noodles are just stir fry noodles that are loaded with veggies. You can feel the aroma of these noodles that comes from Asian sauces and some Chinese sauces like soy sauce, chili sauce, and some salt and pepper.
There are other variations in Hakka noodles like chicken Hakka noodles, and egg Hakka noodles, and if you want these recipes also then just subscribe to us to get these recipes on the chart very soon.
One more thing about these noodles is, they are very versatile noodles. You can serve these noodles along with your own choice of Asian gravy or any appetizer. You can also serve along with fried rice to make these noodles a complete meal.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 10 min Ready in 30-32 min
Ingredients For Veg Haka Noodles Recipe:
- Capsicum 2 medium size.
- Cabbage half or 1 cup.
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped).
- Noodles 1 packet.
- Spring onion greens 1/4th cup (chopped).
- Carrots 1 medium size.
- Spring onion bulbs 1/4th cup (sliced).
- Spring onion greens 1 tbsp (chopped).
- Chilli oil 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar 1 tsp.
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Boiling water for noodles.
- Oil 1 tbsp.
Directions For Veg Haka Noodles Recipe:
- The very first step that you do wash all veggies properly.
- After washing now cut the capsicum in juliennes, I mean in lengthwise stripes shape.
- Now peel the carrots properly and make sure to trim the head and tip of the carrot and further cut them into juliennes.
- Then take off one upper layer of cabbage, cut the base, and cut them into shreds shape.
- After cutting now take a wok and boil water in this wok.
- Then add oil and salt, add the noodles and boil them for 6-7 minutes.
- Remember do not overcook.
- When the time is complete then strain the noodles and rinse them with freshwater or tap running water as you feel comfortable.
- Now if you want noodles not to stick with each other then add a few drops of oil and mix noodles properly.
- After that set a wok on medium flame and add garlic, oil, and spring onion bulbs.
- Saute it for a minute.
- Now add shredded cabbage, spring onions greens, julienned carrots, capsicum, and sugar, make sure mix all things properly and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, we add boiled noodles, salt and pepper for taste, chili, soy sauce, oil, and some freshly chopped spring green onions.
- Now mix and toss them properly for 3-5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and toss properly once again.
- Finally, your veg Hakka noodles are ready to be served.
You can use some other vegetable that you like, that’s all work perfect. If you make this recipe and you like it then make sure, don’t forget to share your experience in the comments below, because I love hearing from you. Thanks.