Moist banana bread with sour cream add sour texture and tang to your breakfast meal. The addition of sour cream just makes this bread delicious, moist, and yummy.
This bread is the moist bread ever that you eat. And the good news this bread stays moist for days, so you can enjoy moist banana bread whenever you want.
The moist texture, the soft crumb, butter, and sugar flavor make this recipe just amazing, Honestly, I have no words about how I explain the taste of this moist banana bread.
Do you know the meaning of evergreen? this recipe is the evergreen recipe. I tried it many times before and I just fall in love with this recipe.
I develop a relationship with, if I say this is my second wife, that’s a statement not wrong. Just joking but honestly, I loved this recipe and I guarantee, you also loved this.
How To Mash Bananas Properly?
This is pretty simple. you can be mashed your bananas in your electric mixer. You just turn/cut your bananas into large pieces and place them in your mixer bowl.
Or you can use a hand mixer or you can use your regular mixer. Now first you start with low speed and then increase gradually and lastly increase speed and turn off the mixer when you see all the bananas are completely mashed.
Now just transfer this mashed mixture into another bowl. This is optional, you can add all ingredients to your mixing bowl, there is no need to clean. But if you are not comfortable with this, just use another one.
Can We Store These Moist Banan Breads With Sour Cream?
Yes, If you follow this recipe step by step then this will make 2 loaves of banana bread. Now if your family is big then don’t worry, Because this bread will finish in just seconds because everyone loved this cake.
Another condition is that, if you have a small family then maybe some moist bread left, if this happens then just freeze this for later use.
How To Freeze Moist Banana Bread Properly?
- This is quite simple, You just follow these given instructions to preserve its original flavor and texture for months.
- First of all properly/completely cool your baked moist banana bread.
- After that take an aluminum foil, or plastic wrap and tightly wrap in2-3 layers of wraps(grouped or individually).
- Now placed these wrapped bread in big reuseable containers or in freezer-friendly storage bags.
- You can write a date on the bag and you can store them for 3-4 months.
- If you can store them as slices, then this is more comfortable because these slices thaw quickly as compared to the whole loaf, even at breakfast or launch time.
And if you want to eat again just thaw wrapped or unwrapped and enjoy this delicious bread. That’s simple buddy.
Why do I love To Eat This Ultimate Moist Banana Bread Recipe?
It is super delicious for me. Whenever I eat this, I feel the delicious taste of this bread and this bread doesn’t lose its taste every time when I eat this. That’s why I love this. And I believe you also loved this moist bread. You can feel more comfortable and cozy when you eat this warm ultimate moist banana bread piece, that you just take out from the oven.
Believe me, my whole family loved this recipe and your family also loved this, and if haven’t tried this recipe yet, now is time to try it out, buddy.
Some Useful Tips For Perfect Ultimate Moist Banana Bread Recipe.
- I recommend, use ripe bananas because there are some benefits to it, like these bananas are easy mashed and they give a strong, sweet banana flavor.
- If you wanna jazz up your bread then feel free to add some chopped walnuts and choco chips.
Prepare time: 15-20 min Cook: 1 hr 5 min Ready in 1 hr 20 min
Ingredients For Ultimate Moist Banana Bread With Sour Cream:
- Unslated, soften butter 1 cup.
- Mashed bananas two cups – about 5 banans.
- Granulated sugar 2 cups.
- Eggs 4 – large size.
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp.
- All-purpose flour 3 cups.
- Baking soda 2 tsp.
- Sour cream 1 cup.
- Cinnamon 1 tsp.
- Kosher salt 1 tsp.
Directions For Ultimate Banana Bread Recipe.
- The very first step that we do, preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Then take 2 9-inch loaf pans and spray them with baking spray and keep them aside.
- Now take a larger mixing bowl put butter and sugar in it and beat them properly until fluffy.
- After that now we add vanilla and eggs and beat them properly until all these combined well.
- Now add in bananas and mix properly until mixture turns creamy.
- After this now we add baking soda, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Now fold in sour cream until blended.
- Put your mixture into your loaf pans evenly, which we kept aside.
- Now put these pans into your pre-heated oven and baked them for one hour.
- After baking time completely, just remove them from the oven and set them aside for 10 minutes for a cool down.
- Now remove them from loaf pans and keep them aside for completely cool down.
- Finally, your moist banana bread with sour cream bread is ready to serve.
- You can wrap them in foil, or Ziploc, or if you want to use them in the future, then you can freeze them for later use, it’s simple.
If you try this recipe and you like the taste and texture, the flavor of this recipe. Then make sure to tell your experience in the comments section, and put your valuable suggestions., because this will really motivate me to bring some more delicious and yummy recipes for my beautiful audience. Thanks.