Truffle Fries – Easy Air Fryer Truffle Fries
Truffle fries are one of the easy fries recipes out there. You just need to follow all the steps below and enjoy delicious and flavorful truffle fires. It requires only 6 ingredients to make this garlic taste truffle fries.
These fries are one of my favorite. Whenever I have some spare time. I make these fries and enjoy romantic songs. Because these are super easy to make. These fries go perfect as a side dish and I hope you will definitely like these vegan air-fried truffle fires.
What Is Truffle Fries?
Basically, these fries are french fries, and these can be made via the fried or baked method. Now, in this recipe, we will use the air fryer method to make fries. The flavor and taste are so much amazing with seasoned truffle oil and truffle salt. These fries are gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free.
How To Make Truffle Fries?
Now, making these fries are super simple and super easy. There are three different ways(deep-frying, baking, and air frying to make fries. These fries are simple as other fries, but truffle oil and truffle salt make fries different from simple fries.
There are some simple steps, like clean, cut, add oil and salt, just air-fried them and your fries are ready to serve. Serve fries hot to enjoy the flavor of fries.
How is the taste of these fries?
Yeah, the taste of these air-fried fries is garlicky, salty, and mix flavor of truffle oil and salt.
What brand of truffle oil & truffle salt do you use?
It doesn’t matter what brand you use. Make sure the truffle salt and oil are good in quality.
How To Cut Potatoes For Fries?
Make sure to cut the potatoes in lengthwise shape and keep them 1/2″ thick. Because in this way these potatoes are soft, and creamy from inside. If you like crispy fries, then just cut them thinner. Keep in mind you can cut them as you like, but size may increase or decrease the cooking time.
Ingredients For Making Truffle Fries.
- Fresh garlic (Chopped) -1/4 cup.
- Large russet potatoes – 3 each.
- Salt – as needed.
- Truffle oil – as needed.
- Olive oil – drizzle.
- Fresh parsley (Chopped) – 1/4 cup.
Directions For Making Truffle Fries.
- First of all wash, clean, and peel the potatoes, and cut the potatoes as your own desired size,(keep in mind the size of catting potatoes will affect the cooking time).
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise 1/2″ thick sticks size or choose the size that you like and cut potatoes with your hands or with the help of a mandolin.
- After cutting soak the potatoes sticks in cold water for around 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, just drain and rinse potatoes with cold water.
- Take a kitchen towel or paper towel and completely pat dry potatoes sticks.
- Now, just drizzle some amount of olive oil and also sprinkle salt on the potatoes sticks, make sure just use a little amount of olive oil not too much.
- Take air fryer basket and place the potatoes sticks on the air fryer basket and fry them for around 10 minutes at 375 degrees F and finish at 425 degrees F for an additional 4-6 extra minutes, remember cooking time depends on the size of the potatoes.
- Finally, just take them out and toss them with parsley, truffle oil, chopped garlic, and parmesan cheese.
Tried This Recipe:
If you have tried this truffle fries recipe, then please consider leaving a 5star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comments section(This will really help me a lot to post really good and tasty recipes) – I’d love to hear from you! You can also hop on over to @cookingwithguru and say hello ASAP!!
Here Are Some More Options: