Oreo Cupcakes Recipe – Homemade Oreo Cupcakes
Oreo cupcakes recipe is a mouthwatering recipe and starts melting in your mouth when you take its first bite. These oreo cupcakes are light, soft, and moist oreo cupcakes topped with crushed cookies and oreo mini. In my opinion, these oreo cupcakes are the perfect dessert for oreo lovers.
Everyone loved to eat oreo cookies. And if we make oreo cupcakes with these oreo cookies. Then this probably the best desert for oreo lovers. These cupcakes are very fluffy and so good in taste.
Huge Fan Of Cupcakes:
I am also a huge fan of cakes. I even don’t see the calories and sugar level. I just eat when I see these oreo cupcakes or when I made these cakes in my kitchen. I loved to eat frosting. Because this is very fluffy. I really wanted to take the bowl, which is full of frosting, and eat a whole bowl of frosting instead of making oreo cupcakes. Lol.
Can We Make Oreo Cupcakes In Advance?
Yes, of course, you can make these oreo cupcakes in advance. Just freeze the (frosted or unfrosted) cupcakes for up to 2 months. Take a freezer bag and place these cupcakes into these freezer bags and store them in the freezer, and thaw before icing.
How Many Days These Creamy Oreo Cupcakes Last Long?
You can keep these cupcakes in an airtight container for 2 days at room temperature, or up to a week if you can place them in the refrigerator, but your cupcakes are dry out a bit in the fridge.
How To Make Creamy Oreo Cupcakes From Scratch?
If you are a totally beginner and don’t know how to bake and how to make these fluffy, creamy, and soft oreo cupcakes.
Then don’t worry just follow all the steps that are given below. Believe me, The end result is a moist, soft, fluffy cupcake that’s just plain delicious and these results are really worth it.
Some Tips To Make Perfect Creamy Oreo Cupcakes:
As usual, here are some tips that will help you to make perfect, creamy, moist, fluffy oreo cupcakes.
- Make sure, use the correct quantity of flour in your recipe. Most people do the same mistake and that is adding too much flour to the cupcakes recipe.
- Use a scale to measure the exact value of flour. But, most people don’t have a measuring scale. If you don’t have the measuring scale then just fluff your flour with a spoon, and sprinkle the flour on your measuring cup, and use a knife to level it off.
- This is an alternative method to measuring the exact amount of flour without measuring scale.
- Now, if you refrigerate the oreo cupcakes. But, before serving these cupcakes. Bring back to room temperature.
- In these creamy oreo cupcakes, we use only egg whites. So, save your all egg yolks for another recipe foodies.
These kinds of cupcakes are really good and yummy for birthday parties, get-togethers, and for friends or for treating yourself. Believe me, these cupcakes are very popular among all age groups. You kids, parents, grandfather all like these oreo cupcakes and appreciate your effort.
Prepare time: 18-20 min Cook: 15-18 min Ready in 38-40 min.
Ingredients For Oreo Cupcakes Recipe:
- Baking powder 2 tsp.
- Unsalted butter 175 gm.
- Caster sugar 1-1/2 cups.
- All-purpose flour 2 cups.
- Milk 3/4 cup.
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp.
- Oreo mini for topping.
- Yogurt 1 tbsp.
- 6 Egg whites.
- Oreo cookies crushed 15.
- Oreo cookies (half with the cream side in the lined tin) 12.
- Salt 1/4 tsp.
For Butter Cream Frosting:
- Milk or cream 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp.
- Icing sugar 450 gm.
- Unsalted butter 225 gm.
- Oreo crushed 4-5 (remaining half side).
Directions For Making Oreo Cupcakes Recipe:
- First of all, preheat the oven at 180 degrees C on gas mark 4.
- Line cupcake tray with cupcake liners and keep Oreo cookies in this tray.
- Now put butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat or Wix it properly until light and fluffy.
- After the above step now sieves the flour, baking powder, and salt into another bowl and keep it aside.
- Now put egg whites, vanilla essence, yogurt, and salt in another bowl and beat it properly.
- Then put half flour mixture and half egg whites mixture in butter mixture and mix it nicely with a spatula.
- Now put the remaining flour mixture and egg whites mixture and mix it nicely with a spatula.
- After that put crushed cookies and mix them nicely.
- Now fill cupcake liners 3/4 with cookies mixture.
- After filling now bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Finally, take out cupcakes from the oven, remove them from the cupcake tray, and cool it on a wire rack.
For Butter Cream Frosting:
- First of all beat butter in a bowl until creamy and fluffy.
- Now add icing sugar and beat it nicely with an electric beater.
- After that now put vanilla essence and milk or cream and mix it properly.
- Now add crushed cookies and mix them nicely with a spatula.
- Then top cupcakes with 1tsp frosting or pipe with a piping bag.
- Finally sprinkle crushed cookies, garnish with Oreo mini and serve warm or cold.
Finally, our delicious, fluffy, and creamy oreo cupcakes are ready to serve.
If you try this recipe then don’t forget to rate this recipe and also give your reaction in the comment below, because I love hearing from you and this will really motivate me to bring some more delicious cupcakes recipes for you lovely foodies. Thanks,
Here is some more delicious recipe that you may like: