Malai chicken recipe is very easy to make and this chicken malai recipe dish is very tasty.in this chicken malai dish, you can feel the rich texture of cream and balanced uses of some warm spices that will just blow your mind when you taste this naan or with roti.
You can easily make this chicken malai dish for your family, friends, or even any kind of party in your home. we can make this malai chicken with boneless chicken cubes and use cream and warm spices. Even your children’s also loved this recipe.so enjoy this with your family or with your loved ones.
Here is the full process of how you can make this curry at home by just following all the below steps.
Prepare time: 8-10 min Cook: 40-45 min Ready in 50-55 min
Ingredients For Malai Chicken Recipe:
For Chicken Marination:
- Boneless chicken cubes 1 kg
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Butter 50 gm.
- Finely chopped onions 2-3.
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp.
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp.
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup.
- Red chili powder 1 tsp.
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp.
- Roasted & crushed cumin seeds 1-1/2 tsp.
- Cream 1/4 cup.
- Green chilies 4-5.
- Few coriander leaves.
- Ginger julienne 1 inch.
- Oil 1/2 cup.
- Salt to taste.
For Chicken Marination:
- First, of all marinate chicken with all ingredients properly and keep it in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- First of all, take a pot and heat butter and oil in a pot.
- After that now add onions, ginger paste, and garlic paste and fry on high flame until onions are soft.
- Now add tomato puree, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, red chili powder, salt, and 1/2 cup water, mix it properly and cook until oil comes on surface.
- After that now we add marinated chicken with marination, 1/2 cup water, and wait for a boil on high flame.
- Now cover it and cook on low to medium flame until chicken tender and oil comes on the surface.
- Add cream and mix it properly.
- Now add ginger, green chilies, and coriander leaves, mix it properly, and close the flame.
- After that now we add coal, keep the foil in curry, put coal in foil, put little oil on coal, and cover it until coal settles.
- Finally, take out in a serving bowl and serve hot with paratha or naan.
you can serve this malai chicken recipe dish with naan roti along with raita. Believe me, this will blow your mind.
if you try this recipe then don’t forget to rate this recipe and also give your reaction in the comment below, because i love hearing from you. Thanks