TAWA MUTTON FRY | TAWA MUTTON MASALA | MUTTON FRY
Mutton Tawa fry recipe is a mouth-watering recipe. This mutton Tawa fry recipe is super simple and super easy to make. Anyone can make this recipe, even a complete beginner also make this recipe very easily.
Lip-smacking, easy to make mutton Tawa fry dish just is the ultimate mutton option for mutton lovers. In this recipe mutton is pre-boiled and after that cooked on Tawa(flat pan) with a mix of spicy and juicy gravy.
Mutton Tawa Fry Special For Food Lovers:
Now, if you are a food lover. Especially loved to eat mutton. Then try out this juicy, delicious mutton Tawa fry dish once. Believe me, you got surprised after tasting this juicy mutton Tawa fry dish.
This mutton Tawa fry dish is also famous as street food. People love to eat this mutton dish along with rot, chapati, or naan.
Suggestion Foy Working Moms:
If you are a busy mom and you spend little time in the kitchen. Then add this mutton Tawa fry recipe into your weekly menu list, because this is an easy as well as time-saving recipe.
Storing Options For Mutton Tawa Fry:
Yes, you can store your mutton Tawa fry. But, before storing read the instructions first.
First of all, tender your boneless mutton pieces before making a mutton Tawa fry dish and store your tender mutton in the refrigerator for several months.
And whenever you want to make this mutton Tawa fry recipe. Just take it out from the freezer and de-freeze the mutton and make the mutton Tawa fry dish as per instructions mentioned above.
Make sure, follow all steps properly, and believe me the final results really worth it. This mutton Tawa fry recipe is tasty, juicy, and yummy, and this is the ultimate flavorful dish for food lovers.
My Favorite One Dish:
I try out many mutton recipes. But, this one is unique, tasty, easy, and flavorful for me. I remember, the first time I taste this recipe at my local street restaurant. After eating this amazing dish. I decided to make this on the coming weekend.
So, at weekend I make this recipe and guess what happened. Everyone in my family just appreciates my effort. Because this mutton Tawa fry recipe just nailed it.
The taste of this dish really amazing. Honestly speaking, I made this recipe the very first time. Believe me, you can also do this.
Very Unique Style:
This mutton Tawa fry recipe is unique due to its cooking style. This dish made on Tawa(flat pan). That’s why this is called the mutton Tawa fry dish. This mutton Tawa fry dish is made for special events like eid, lunch, or dinner parties.
Serving Suggestions For Mutton Tawa Fry Recipe:
There are some very popular options that go with the mutton Tawa fry dish. This mutton Tawa fry recipe is garnished with fresh coriander leaves and with sliced ginger. You can also squeeze a lemon on it.
You can serve this delicious, juicy mutton dish along with naan, roti, chapati, or along with steamed rice. These all work well with this mutton Tawa fry dish.
Ingredients To Pressure Cook The Meat:
- 500 grams – Boneless Mutton pieces.
- 1 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- 2 tsp – Red Chilli powder.
- 3 no – Green cardamom.
- 4 no – Cloves.
- 1 medium onion – Fried onions ( barista ).
- 1/2 inch piece – Cinnamon sticks.
- Oil – 1 tbsp.
- 200 ml – Water.
- Salt to taste.
Ingredients For Mutton Fry Recipe:
- 3 tbsp – Oil.
- 2 medium – Sliced Onions.
- 1 tsp – Chopped ginger.
- 2 no – Chopped green chilies.
- 1 tsp – Chopped garlic.
- 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder.
- 2 tsp – Coriander powder.
- 1 bunch – Chopped coriander leaves.
Directions For Mutton Tawa Fry Recipe:
- First of all, take a pressure cooker.
- Now, add salt, boneless mutton pieces, red chili powder, turmeric powder, fried onions, whole garam masala, oil, and 200 ml of water in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook these ingredients until 4 whistles.
- Now, separate the boneless pieces of mutton and cook the gravy on high flame till it is thick, and reserve the gravy.
- Take a frying pan or Tawa.
- After this, add 3 tbsp of oil when pan/Tawa is hot, add sliced onions.
- Now, once your onions are slightly brown, add garlic, ginger, and green chilies.
- Saute these ingredients for two minutes and add the boiled mutton pieces to pan/Tawa.
- Again, saute till mutton turns into a slightly brown color and add that add garam masala powder, coriander powder.
- Now, turn it a few times, and after turning add the gravy set aside from the pressure cooker.
- Fry the mutton, till the mutton pieces are roasted properly/nicely in the gravy.
- Finally, garnish this delicious Tawa fry mutton with fresh coriander leaves, and our delicious mutton Tawa fry recipe is ready to serve.
Finally, our delicious, juicy, and yummy mutton Tawa fry dish is ready to serve. I mentioned some serving options above. But, you can add a serving option that you like. You can serve this dish as a side dish.
And if you make this recipe, then share the picture of this recipe on Instagram and tag me by typing @guru_recipes9 on Instagram.