Healthy Mexican salad recipe is super simple to make. Also, this is a super healthy and super delicious salad recipe.
You may try out healthy Mexican salad recipe and these are also delicious but this is that I shown is a very different and delicious salad recipe.
What do You expect From Healthy Mexican Salad Recipe?
Well, this is just not a salad dish due to its nutritional value. This is a perfect meal and the great thing about this salad is that you can totally customize it with those ingredients which you love more or like.
You can serve this salad dish as a side dish or even you can serve this as your main course no problem this salad work perfectly and nicely.
Is It Really More Neutrional And Healthy Salad?
Sounds pretty good because you heard right this is very healthy and full of nutrition.
Because there is nothing unhealthy used in this Mexican salad. I remember whenever I need some healthy neutrons then I just go to the kitchen and put those things that are fully healthy in this salad and enjoy a dusty evening on my roof with this salad.
You can get lots of nutrition from different kinds of ingredients like you can get the proper amount of protein from red kidney beans because these are the best and cheap source of protein. Also, you can get an exceptional amount of fiber from green veggies and from corn, and an essential amount of vitamins from tomatoes and so on.
When You Can Use This Salad?
If you want to make a perfect combination of healthy ingredients and Mexican spices then you just add this salad to your summer menu. You can add this salad dish as a side dish and you can take this recipe to a beach party, BBQ party, with your friends.
Very Easy And Very Simple.
Now keep in mind this is not a very difficult recipe, it is super simple very easy to make with only a few ingredients needed. And we just tossed them up and our healthy, full of nutrients best Mexican salad recipe ever ready in just a few steps.
In my opinion, this is an ideal and perfect pick or choice for your picnic plan because this Mexican style salad doesn’t take too much time to prepare.
Can We Serve This Salad Along With Meat?
Of course, you can serve this Mexican salad with meat which may be baked, or grilled meat but the choice is yours if you like grilled meat then serve along with otherwise baked or whatever meat that you want, there is no problem.
If you want some crunchiness then you can also add tostada shells or tortilla chips just for crunchiness. There are no restrictions you can use any kind of seafood or any kind of meat dish along with this salad.
What You Need To Make Mexican Salad?
In this salad recipe, we just need 4-5 ingredients like fresh lettuce, chopped tomatoes, corn, avocado, kidney beans, and spring onions. Now all these ingredients make this salad more special, yummy, flavorful, and colorful.
Prepare time: 20 minutes No Cooking Ready in 20 minutes
Ingredients For Mexican Salad Recipe:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tsp dried oregano.
- 3/4th tsp cumin powder.
- 3 tbsp lemon juice.
- 3 cloves of garlic – finely minced.
- fresh coriander leaves – roughly chopped.
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes.
- 200 gms lettuce.
- Tomatoes – chopped.
- Corn as desired.
- 1 avocado.
- 1/2 cup kidney beans – boiled.
- Spring onion.
Directions For Mexican Style Salad Recipe:
To Make The Dressing:
- First of all, take a small glass and in a glass add the extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, fresh coriander leaves, dried oregano, lemon juice, cumin powder, and chili flakes.
- After adding all these things now whisk all the ingredients properly.
To Make Salad:
- The first step is that roughly chop the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Now take a salad mixing bowl and add lettuce, corn, chopped tomatoes, boiled kidney beans, avocado, spring onion, and a little dressing, and toss the ingredients.
- Then keep adding the dressing as you toss the salad in a bowl.
- Finally, The delicious Mexican Salad is ready to be served.
There are some extra or bonus tips for this Mexican healthy salad and these are given below.
Extra Salad Tips:
- If you want an extra amount of protein then you can add chicken breasts, some shrimp, or even grilled chicken.
- You can also serve along with burgers which are kind of perfect combination
- You can also add some parsley with lemon dressing.
- Add jalapeno to a salad if you want a spicier taste in your salad.
So, that’s all for today to enjoy your Mexican salad.
If you try this recipe then don’t forget to rate this recipe and also give your reaction in the comment below, because I love hearing from you. Thanks,