Egg rolls recipe is super easy to make literally. Egg rolls are just like shawarmas and these are super delicious. I try out these egg rolls on weekend with my friends and we really enjoyed these egg rolls.
These egg rolls basically Asian cuisine and if you try out this recipe at home then you really love this I guarantee.
Introduction Of Egg Rolls.
Well, we just put some veggies together and fill them into this and our egg roll is ready.
Now one important thing is that we do not use any kind of meat/beef in this but if want then you can use chicken/beef mine into this egg roll recipe.
For adding meat you first prepare it and after preparing just mix it with veggies and fill them into these rolls. Now by doing this you can feel tender of meat in these eg rolls and juicy texture when you eat this with ketchup or any kind of sauce.
How To Make Egg Rolls?
Firstly there is no rocket science behind these egg rolls because these are super simple and you can just make these rolls in three steps.
First of all, you just need to ready filling and after that put this filling into rolls and wrap them and fry, that’s how easy to make these egg rolls. Simple formula Fill+Roll+fry and lastly enjoy.
I only use veggies in these egg rolls but this is not necessary you can use any kind of filling that you want.
How We Warp Egg Rolls?
That’s more important because if we do not properly wrap these rolls then these are not called egg rolls, and in that case, you can properly wrap them. So the proper way to wrap egg rolls Given in the last section.
How To Serve Egg Rolls?
Almost everything we did and the last step is the serving step. Eventually, egg rolls are served with tomato ketchup but you can add chili sauce or teriyaki sauce.
But if you have your own choice then surely you can serve along with. And put this into the comment section because I wanna know your best combination of egg rolls.
Why I Fall In Love With This Egg Roll Recipe:
There are different reasons for loving this recipe. First of all, this recipe is family-friendly now one say what is this, everyone loved this.
We use very simple ingredients in this recipe and along with this, the egg roll recipe is super simple to make. Most importantly this recipe is completely customizable and you can turn it into your desire as you want.
Can We Freeze Egg Rolls?
Of course why not you can freeze your egg rolls. Because there are many different reasons behind freezing egg rolls.
- If you have many eggrolls left then you can freeze.
- If you want to eat one egg roll as a snack then you can freeze it.
- You can freeze it if you use it for later dinner.
- You can use it later for a quick appetizer just take it out from the fridge and fry it.
Prepare time: 15-18 min Cook: 20-22 min Ready in 35-40 min
Ingredients For Egg Roll:
Ingredients For Soft Dough:
- 1 cup refined flour
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Water 1/2 cup.
For Egg Khurchan Filling:
- Sliced onions 1 cup.
- Sliced tomatoes 1/2 cup.
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
- Sliced assorted capsicum 1/2 cup.
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp.
- Chili powder 1 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic, ginger, and green chili.
- Garam masala(Hot Spice) 1/4 tsp
- Eggs 4.
Ingredients For Some Additional Filling:
- Plain omelet of 3 eggs.
- Oil for frying.
Ingredients For Garnish Purpose:
- Chopped onions 1/4 cup.
- Green chilies 2-3.
- Tomato ketchup.
Directions For Egg Roll Recipe:
For Egg Khurchan:
- The very first step is that take a pan and put it into medium flame and add oil to it.
- Now add crushed ginger, garlic, and green chilies, cumin seeds and saute them for a while.
- Then add chopped green chilies and onions followed by tomatoes, capsicums and cook them on high flame.
- Now add chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala and fry it for 2-3 minutes, I mean stir fry.
- After that pour the beaten eggs into this mixture and cook until the eggs are completely well done.
- Finally, keep it aside to room temperature and let it cool down.
For Additional Filling:
- Firstly take a pan and heat oil.
- After that add beaten eggs to this pan and just make a plain omelet.
- Keep it aside at room temperature and let it cool down for a while.
For Egg Roll:
- First of taking a piece of dough like orange size and just flatten with your hands or with a rolling pin to turn it into a disc or circular shape.
- After doing that now place the omelet on it which is followed by the khurchan.
- Pick the dough from one side and roll it up.
- Give it a fold from both sides and tuck in from both sides properly, if you facing any problem then see here.
- Now put oil in a pan and when oil is moderately hot then put rolls in it.
- When all steps are completed now fry the rolls on moderate/medium flame.
- When the roll’s color turns into golden brown just transfer into an absorbent paper/tissue and serve.
Ok, everything going good now if you try these rolls then make sure to share your experience in the comments below and if you really enjoyed this egg rolls recipe then just share with friends. Hope you like it that’s it for today. Bye Bye.