How to make egg pakora recipe? well, this is super simple to make, and you can enjoy this dish with hot tea or coffee with your loved one or along with your family embers. There are lot’s of other pakora recipes out there, but among all egg, pakora is different from all pakoras due to its different taste.
Background Of Egg Pakora.
Basically, the background of this egg pakora belongs to north Indian cuisine. We make this recipe with eggs, besan(gram flour), and some Indian spices. It is super easy to make and you can enjoy this snack dish along with a hot cup of tea sitting on your home balcony.
Quick And Easy Appetizer.
This super amazing and delicious snack dish that you can make for special occasions like parties, potlucks, or even for an outdoor picnic. This is a quick appetizer for those who loved to eat eggs.
Egg Pakora Famous In India And Pakistan.
Egg pakora is a very famous snack in Pakistan as well as in India. In the winter season this is the most in-demand snack in the market because it is very low cost and very tasty especially in winter. This is very easy to make we need boiled eggs, gram flour(Besan and some other ingredients mentioned below.
Is Egg Pakora Healthy Or Not?
Of course, this is a healthy snack. You know eggs contain enough amount of protein and other important nutrition. So without any hesitation, you can eat this snack whenever you want. If you are a gym lover and want to build big muscles, and bored to eat simple boiled eggs on a daily basis. Then surely you can add this snack into your meal. That will surely change your taste buddy.
When You Eat This Egg Pakora Snack?
Usually, you can eat this any time there is no restriction. You can eat this for breakfast, lazy weekend. You can make this snack for your loved ones or for your family, friends, or on any special occasion like parties, picnic, or where you prefer. You can enjoy this super easy egg pakora with a cup of tea or coffee because this combination is just amazing. I am sure this egg pakora just blows up your mind when you try this trust me.
Is This Egg Pakora Expensive?
I know many people know this is not a very expensive snack. But maybe someone asks me in the comments. so I already prepare the answer. This is a very low-cost appetizer snack. You just need eggs that you buy from the store and all other things easily available in your kitchen. So, don’t worry this is super cheap as well as a super healthy snack.
Why This Is So Famous?
No one can deny the taste of these egg pakoras. I know there are a huge amount of people who love to eat pakora and I am also one of them who loved to eat pakoras with mint chutney in the morning, evening, and also at dinner.
This is must try super simple egg pakora recipe for egg lovers. as you know eggs are rich in protein so you can try out this dish for breakfast or whenever you want. Try it and enjoy this delicious recipe with your loved ones. This is a good option for kids because they loved to eat these because my younger sister loved these pakoras.
These tasty snack treats are crispy on the edges and fluffy in the middle. A quick and super easy-to-make snack when you have no time and you have guests at home suddenly.
Prepare time: 5-8 min Cook: 30 min Ready in 35-40 min
Ingredients For Egg Pakora recipe:
- Raw eggs -2 (makes around 12 pakoras).
- Besan (gram flour) – 5 tsp.
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 small.
- Ginger, finely chopped- 1 inch.
- Green chilies, finely chopped – 2.
- Baking soda – a pinch.
- Oil for deep frying.
- Salt to taste.
Directions For Egg Pakora Recipe:
- First of all, beat the eggs in a bowl properly/nicely.
- After beating the egg now add the Besan(gram flour) & mix well with a fork so that there are no lumps.
- Now add the chopped onions, green chilies & ginger and Mix properly.
- Lastly, add salt to taste & a pinch of cooking soda (baking soda) & mix it properly.
- Now take a kadhai and heat oil in a Kadhai for deep frying. (Oil should not be too hot, otherwise, the pakoras will burn).
- Drop the egg mixture with the help of a tablespoon into the oil carefully.
- Repeat for 6-8 pakoras keeping space in between.
- Make sure to fry on medium heat for 1 minute and flip over. Fry the other side and flip over again.
- Once the edges are brown, take them out with a slotted spoon carefully.
- Repeat with the balance egg-besan mix.
- The egg Pakora will be crispy at the edge and fluffy in the middle.
- Finally, your pakoras are ready now you can enjoy a cup of tea, and if you want to enjoy the weather then make sure you make these pakoras on a rainy day you love this rainy weather+ pakoras combination.
As you know this is a super simple recipe you can make whenever you want. this is the perfect appetizer if you have no other option. you can serve this yummy dish with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
If you try this recipe then don’t forget to rate this recipe and also share your experience in the comment below, because I love hearing from you. Thanks,