Chocolate protein cookies recipe is very simple because we use just a few ingredients for making these protein cookies. The very important thing about these protein cookies they are gluten-free, high in protein, and also dairy-free. And all these things make them very delicious and that is the perfect snack of the day whenever you want you can use these high protein cookies. You can get 7g of protein in one cookie and a total of 74 calories.
Now just stop typing on google that” what is the name of best protein cookies” bla bla. Because today I will share with you guys homemade chocolate protein cookies which are gluten-free, sugar-free, and having a great amount of protein. Just follow all given steps below or take a print or write down on any paper and go to your kitchen. Because after eating these cookies you just got surprised believe me ASAP.
Can We Store And Freeze These Protein Cookies?
Why not you can store and also freeze these cookies.
- You can store these protein cookies in an airtight jar or container at room temperature and they last up to 3 days.
- Now for freezing placed your protein cookies on a baking sheet and keep them in the freezer, after an hour when these cookies are hardened then take them out and keep them in a freezer-safe gallon size bag for future use. And keep in mind these cookies are last up to three months.
I love to eat cookies and love to eat them when I just take them out of the oven. After cool down for 2-3 minutes when I eat this delicious protein cookie then the feeling of this time I can not explain in words, because they are slightly warm/hot inside and very soft. That moment is just amazing.
What Is The Difference Between Normal And Protein Cookies?
Well, the answer is not very difficult. The main difference is that normal cookies made with very cheap stuff and having lots of calories with a high amount of sugar. They also use preservatives that’s why they are not healthy.
But on the other hand, we make these protein cookies at home and we use all-natural ingredients and use no sugar. That’s why these are healthy tasty and sugar-free healthy cookies.
Can We Use These Chocolate Protein Cookies As Pre-Workout Snacks?
Why not you can surely use them as pre-workout snacks. If you are a fitness freak or fitness lover and like to go to the gym every day, then you know very well that protein and carbs are two major macronutrients that are important for fulling your workout.
You may be thinking that whether I use these cookies as a pre-workout or post-workout, don’t worry you can use this as a pre or post-workout doesn’t matter. Because protein is the main and very important nutrient for muscle growth. So, you can get 7 grams of protein in one cookie, That’s great. The thing you keep in mind is that calculate your daily protein intake and manage this by adding this protein cookie as a snack. Enjoy a happy fitness life ASAP.
Can We Use Whey Protein In These Cookies?
Yes, you can use whey protein. You just add protein powder as you want because this just increases the amount of protein. So add whey protein as you won’t don’t worry. I think this is the most simple and very easy way to increase the amount of protein in your baked cookies. You can use any kind of flavor that you prefer or you like.
Why You Love These Protein Cookies?
Well, there is no reason that you hate these protein cookies. I just mention some of the main reasons.
- These cookies are sugar-free and gluten-free.
- Also, these cookies are fully loaded with chocolate chips.
- We use any flavored sweetener.
If you are a fitness lover that loves to eat protein, or mom, dad, or kid, whatever you are I guaranteed that everyone falls in love with these cookies.
Ingredients For Chocolate Protein Cookies Recipe:
- Protein Powder like Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla – 60 grams.
- All-Purpose Flour – 30 grams.
- Almond Flour – 20 grams.
- Baking Soda – 6 grams.
- PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder – 40 grams.
- Zero-calorie sweetener( But Depends on your own choice) – 4 grams.
- Coconut flour – 10 grams.
- Eggs – 2 large.
- Maple syrup sugar-free – 60 grams.
- Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt – 100 grams.
- Mini chocolate chips – 30 grams.
Directions Healthy Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipe:
- The very first step is that preheat your oven to 350 degrees F scale.
- Now in the second step take a mixing bowl and add all your dry ingredients and mix properly(make sure not to add your chocolate chips).
- After mixing your dry ingredients now add your wet ingredients like maple syrup and eggs etc that are mentioned above list and mix more properly.
- Now for thickness add your batter into your freezer for about 10-12 minutes.
- After that fold in your mini chocolate chips.
- Now take a parchment paper leaving enough space for twelve cookies and line an oven-safe pan with parchment paper.
- Then take the cookie scooper and add 12 cookie dough balls to the pan.
- After that take this 12 cookie pan and add it to the oven for 6 minutes.
- Now make sure you baked your cookies for 6 minutes because this is very important and very essential for better results.
- Once the time is over then take your pan out of the oven.
- Now take a spatula, and transfer your cookies very carefully to a cooling rack.
- After that keep them aside for cool down and firm up for about 12 hours.
- Finally, your yummy, delicious, healthy chocolate chip protein cookies are ready to enjoy!
Nutritional Information For Each Cookie:
74 Cals, 6g Carbs, 2g Fat, 7g Protein
I did my work and share very healthy and very delicious recipes with you guys. Now if you try this chocolate chip protein cookies recipe then make sure to share your experience in the comments below, because this really motivates me to share more beautiful, delicious, and easy recipes. If you share your experience I really love hearing from you. Thanks,