Bakery-Style Lemon Blueberry Muffins –Quick and Easy Lemon Blueberry Muffins!!
Healthy Blueberry Lemon Muffins are the best muffins I had tasted ever in my life. This blueberry lemon muffins recipe is a long-time family favorite muffins recipe and always a crowd pleasure muffin recipe.
What Is Meant By Blueberry Lemon Muffins Healthy?
Actually, we use frozen or fresh blueberries and lemon zest to make this easy and simple lemon muffins recipe.
Now, the very outer yellow part of the lemon skin is called lemon zest. It gives muffins a fresh and bright flavor. Now, we use lemon juice also in this muffins recipe. So, you can get lemony and bitter taste blueberry muffins at the end.
How To Make Easy And Healthy Lemon Blueberry Muffins Recipe:
For making this delicious muffin recipe, we need a couple of mixing bowls and a spoon to make quick and easy delicious blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries, lemon, sugar, flour, and vegetable oil.
Honestly speaking, this lemon muffin recipe is simple, just add ingredients and mix and bake them.
Can you imagine that, having these healthy blueberry lemon muffins ready for breakfast? sounds crazy. All the steps are given below, how to make these delicious blueberry lemon muffins.
Here I use fresh blueberries. But, you can use frozen or fresh blueberries in this muffin recipe. If you use frozen blueberries in this muffin recipe, make sure do not to thaw the blueberries.
I use here lemon juice and lemon zest both. And it is recommended to use fresh lemon.
Can We Store Blueberry Muffins?
Yes, you can store healthy blueberry muffins, But read instructions first, how to store them.
First of all, take an airtight container and place your lemon blueberry muffins in this container at room temperature and these muffins are good for up to four days.
Now, you can also freeze these blueberry lemon muffins. Take an airtight container and place your muffins n that container and these muffins can be freeze for up to 2 months.
When you want to eat these muffins. Just defrost in 150°C(300°F) oven or just pop in the oven for a minute. Your delicious blueberry lemon muffins are ready to serve.
Kind of Blueberries That Are Best For Muffins:
For this recipe, you can use frozen or fresh blueberries.
- Frozen Berries: Make sure there are no big clumps of ice or any extra ice crystals are present on berries.
- Fresh Berries: Just wash your berries nicely and remove any stems.
- Thawed Frozen Berries: Make sure to drain your berries well/nicely.
- Small Or Large Berries: For this recipe, you can use regular size blueberries or small ones. Depends on your choice.
Ingredients For Making Healthy Blueberry Lemon Muffins:
- Unsalted butter 1/2 cup (100 grams) – softened at room temperature.
- Sunflower oil, flavorless oil, canola oil – 2 tbsp.
- Granulated white sugar or caster sugar – 200 grams(1 cup).
- Eggs – 3, at room temperature.
- Lemon zest – 2.
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
- Baking powder – 2+1/2 tsp.
- All-purpose flour – 2+3/4 cups.
- Milk at room temprature – 1 cup (240 ml).
- Blueberries – 200 grams.
- All-purpose flour – 1 tsp.
- Canola oil, sunflower oil, flavorless oil – 1 tsp.
Directions For Making Healthy Blueberry Lemon Muffins:
- First of all, take a muffin pan.
- Now, grease a muffin pan nicely and lint it with 12 muffin paper lines.
- Take a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, unsalted butter, vegetable oil and mix with a whisk nicely until creamy.
- Now, add fresh lemon zest and egg one at a time.
- Mix until the mixture is creamy and well incorporated(remember, don’t over mix).
- Now, add lemon juice and mix nicely, it’s normal if it lumps, and mix until creamy and well incorporated.
- Baking powder, alternate sifted flour, and milk, mix with a spatula until smooth and well incorporated, and be very gentle while mixing(remember, don’t over mix).
- Now, take a medium-size mixing bowl and place blueberries in this bowl, and add 1 tsp of flavorless oil and mix it nicely.
- Add 1 tsp of all-purpose flour in the mixing bowl and toss it nicely with blueberries and make sure blueberries are well coated.
- Incorporate blueberries into the batter mix.
- Now, divide the batter evenly into 12 muffins molds, make sure cupcake molds will be full filled. So, you get the nice and perfect high-dome bakery-style healthy blueberry muffins.
- Add some blueberries to the top of the muffins before baking.
- Now we bake our blueberry muffins in a preheated oven at 410°F-210°C for around 5 minutes, remember, this helps to get higher muffins.
- Then turn down the heat and bake the muffins at 375°F-190°C for around 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top of the muffin is slightly golden.
- Finally, cool down your healthy blueberry lemon muffins on a wire rack.
Finally, our delicious and moist blueberry lemon muffins are ready to serve.
These blueberry muffins are moist, light, bright, and buttery, with a soft touch of lemon and stuffed with fresh blueberries. Believe me, you loved this amazing combination.
Did you try this moist and light muffin recipe? Let me know in the comment section below. And post a beautiful picture of your recipe on Instagram and tag us by typing @guru_recipes9 on Instagram.
I really appreciate your efforts, and believe me, I showcase your recipe picture on my Instagram handle. If you want any kind of another recipe.