Gulkand milk barfi recipe is a little bit different from classic milk barfi and the difference is the gulkand and this is the additional ingredient that makes this barfi different from classic milk barfi. Now you all know desserts are play a huge role in the food category and you also know this after eating any kind of salty dish at the end we prefer to eat any kind of dessert.
What We Can Make From Gulkand?
You can make barfi with gulkand which is pretty obvious, but you may think that, can we make other things from gulkand. Yes, why not you can make ice cream, from it and also you can make gulkand ladoo, gulkand kheer, gulkand coconut rolls, and many many other sweet dishes that are very delicious and amazing.
Why I Love This Rose Petal Barfi Recipe?
There are many reasons, but the most favorite one is, it purifies the blood, and the other is the taste is very amazing. I make this barfi recipe once a month and I really enjoyed this one. I also make this gulkand barfi on some special events like, Eid, Diwali, and also for home parties.
You may think about gulkand.
What Is Meant By Gulkand?
Now there is no rocket science to make a gulkand it is simply a jam made out of rose petals and it is also very useful to beat the heat. You can check out the purity of gulkand yourself and the key to check is, it is not too much reddish color.
So, we can not ignore the importance of desserts and you see many different kinds of desserts in your life and many of them may be western desserts but today I will share an Asian Pakistani, Indian special dessert recipe that is just amazing.
Gulkand Widely Used For Making Sweets.
Now gulkand or “rose preserve” is very widely used for making sweets in Pakistan and India. And today we make a gluten-free sweet dessert called gulkand milk barfi. You can make lots of other dishes with this gulkand ingredient such as ice cream, coconut rolls, kheer, etc
Some Key Benefits Of Gulkand.
The special thing about gulkand is also used for the healthy purpose and there are some benefits of gulkand,
- It is very good for digestion.
- It is also used to purify the blood.
- Helpful in reducing acidity and bloating and also used to strengthen the teths and gums and there are a lot more benefits you can check out by yourself.
First of all, we need a milk barfi base to make this classic milk barfi recipe. so, first of all, we make a milk barfi base to make this. and this recipe just ready in 1hr 15 min
Here is the list of ingredients below that are we use to make a milk barfi base.
- 40 gm Condensed milk.
- 200 gm Milk powder.
- 140 gm Curd.
- 1 tbsp Ghee.
- First of all to make the base for milk barfi take a micro-safe bowl, add condensed milk, milk powder, and curd.
- After mixing everything now whisks well to make a lump-free mixture, in the first step.
- For preparing milk base you need an oven and set the set power level to 100, for 3 minutes.
- Alternatively, in some ovens power option may not be available if you don’t have the option of selecting power levels, you can do it at high power in your microwave.
- Now after time completely now remove it from the microwave and again whisk properly.
- Then put it back in the microwave for another 2 minutes keeping the power at 100.
- Remove it from microwave and again whisk well, further add ghee and mix well, now lower the power at 50 of the microwave & put it back for the last 2 minutes.
- Now the base of the milk barfi is ready, now we can add different flavors as per our preference.
- Lastly make sure the milk barfi base is hot when you add flavors to it, to mix and set the mixture properly.
Ingredients For Rose petal Barfi Recipe:
- Gulkand(Rose Petal Jam) preserves 2 tbsp.
- Cashew nuts 3 tbsp (chopped).
- Dried rose petals (powdered) as required.
- Dried rose petals (powdered) as required.
Directions For How To Make Gulkand Milk Barfi:
- First of all to make gulkand milk barfi we need a hot barfi base.
- Then we add gulkand and cashew nut chopped in hot milk barfi base.
- Now mix properly and after mixing transfer it to a butter paper-lined tray.
- After putting it on a butter-lined tray now we add some powdered dried rose petals, for the topping because this gives beautiful look to this barfi recipe.
- Then after the topping process completely now set and rest the milk barfi for 2 hours in the kitchen at room temperature.
- Remember, do not refrigerate because if you refrigerate then you can not enjoy the creamy, fluffy texture of gulkand milk barfi.
- After 2 hours completed now cut it into squares, rectangles, or heart shapes for someone special or whatever your choice.
- finally, after cutting serve to your family and friends.
Closing Notes For Gulkand Milk Barfi Recipe:
Gulkand milk barfi stays in good condition for a week to 10 days in a refrigerator. If you really loved to eat desserts and if you try this gulkand milk barfi recipe then just put some words in comments to rate this recipe.
And also give your experience in the comments section below that you face while making this amazing Rose Petal milk barfi recipe because I love hearing from you. Thanks,