Egg Tawa Pulao Recipe – Egg Tawa Pulao
The Egg Tawa pulao recipe is one of the famous and very popular Indian street recipe. Now the main thing about this recipe, it is packed with spices, flavors and also loads with good nutrients. Believe me, you will love this amazing and versatile extremely delicious, and spicy meal.
If you want to add some tasty dish to your dinner or even to the party menu, the egg Tawa pulao recipe is the best option.
And also this egg Tawa pulao recipe is also a good option for a busy day’s lunch because egg Tawa pulao is a quick recipe.
In this post, you will learn step by step how to make the egg Tawa pulao recipe. You will learn how to make the egg Tawa pulao in street style at home very easily.
Once you get the hang of it, after that you will add your own choice ingredients and flavors to this delicious, spicy and lip-smacking, and satisfying egg Tawa pulao meal.
Ingredients For Making Egg Tawa Pulao!!
- 5 Boiled Eggs – (4 to be grated+ 1 for garnish).
- 1 Whisked – Raw Egg.
- 3 US cup measure (after cooking) – Cooked Rice, preferably long-grained.
- 1/2tsp – Turmeric powder.
- 1tsp – Coriander powder.
- 1.5tsp – Red chili powder.
- 1tsp – Garam masala powder.
- 1tsp – Cumin seeds9jeera).
Some Other Ingredients:
- 2 Medium – Thickly chopped onions.
- 2tsp -Chopped ginger.
- 2tsp – Chopped garlic.
- 2 Medium – Chopped tomatoes.
- 4 green chilies – Chopped.
- 1/2 Cup – Chopped coriander leaves.
- 2.4tbsp – Oil.
- 2 tbsp – Butter.
- 1 tsp – Salt.
Directions For Making Egg Tawa Pulao!!
- First of all, cook 1 cup(preferably long-grained rice) and make sure to measure these rice in US cups, and use these 3 cups of cooked rice for this egg Tawa pulao recipe.
- After that boil 5 eggs and after boiling shell these 5 eggs and grate 4 of them and slice 1 to be used as a garnish option.
- Now we take 1 raw egg and whisk it and keep it aside for further use.
- Peel the ginger and garlic and finely chopped ginger and garlic and also chopped onions roughly.
- Now we also chopped green chilies, tomatoes, and coriander leaves.
- First of all, take a Tawa or a flat pan and heat oil 1tbsp of butter in a flat pan/Tawa.
- After that, add cumin seeds and stir nicely and splutter.
- Now we add chopped garlic and ginger and fry them on a medium flame for around 1 minute.
- After that, now we add roughly chopped onions and fry them on a medium flame for around 3 minutes.
- Now, add green chilies, mix all things and fry together on a medium flame for around another 1-2 minutes., till onions are translucent.
- After that add chopped tomatoes and fry them on a medium flame for around 3-4 minutes till soft.
- Now we add all the spice powders and also add salt and give a nice mix, and cook on a medium flame for around 2-3 minutes till the tomatoes are soft.
- Ok, now we add the whisked egg and mix nicely and cook it on a medium flame for around 1 minute.
- Now add the grated eggs and give a nice mix.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter and give it a mix again for around 1 minute.
- Now we add cooked rice and also add coriander leaves.
- Toss and mix nicely on high flame for around 2 minutes.
- Finally, our delicious egg Tawa pulao is ready to serve.
- Garnish with sliced boiled eggs and served hot.
Finally, our delicious, egg Tawa pulao is ready. I hope you will definitely like this egg Tawa pulao.
I am very happy to see your positive feedback about this egg Tawa pulao in the comment section.
If you make this egg Tawa pulao, then just tag us on Instagram by typing @guru_recipes9 on Instagram. I will be very happy to see your recipe pictures. Thanks.
Here Are Some More Options: