Blackened Chicken – Easy Blackened Chicken Recipe!!
Blackened Chicken is one of the simple, easy as well as super tasty, and delicious recipes. Believe me, you will love the blackened chicken recipe. Also, this recipe is just ready in under 15 minutes. So, you can say this is a perfectly delicious and tasty recipe for dinner or a weekend meal.
If you are a busy mom and wanna make something out of the box, then try this blackened chicken recipe. For this recipe, you will need just 3 ingredients and you are all done. After making this blackened chicken, maybe you will add this easy dish to your regular dinner menu list. I love to eat chicken breasts but honestly, this recipe just blows my mind and hopefully yours too.
Why This Is Best Blackened Chicken Recipe?
Well, there are some reasons behind its popularity. First of all, this recipe is a versatile recipe and you can cook it in many ways. Like you can use the cast iron skillet as we use in this recipe, you can use a grill pan or even make it on the grill. Totally depends on you, how you can make this recipe is just amazing.
This recipe is also ready in under 15 minutes, easy to make, has fewer ingredients, and is beginner-friendly too. Let me know your comments if you make this and win the hearts of your family.
What is blackened chicken?
From the beginning, we use the blackened chicken word much time, and may you know what is it, but maybe not. So, let it break down what is exactly blackened chicken meant.
This is a cooking method basically, and in this method, food cooked on high flame consists of a number of different kinds of seasoning. That’s why the flavor and taste of this blackened are so amazing due to different kinds of seasoning.
How to make blackened chicken wings?
If you think about chicken wings or you like chicken wings more than chicken breasts and make blackened chicken wings, and think is it possible. Then the answer is yes, because this recipe versatile recipe, just replaces wings in place of chicken breasts.
Is blackened chicken healthy?
Many people think, is this easy blackened chicken recipe healthy or not. You all know chicken breasts are the leanest part of the chicken and it contains a very little amount of fat and contains more protein.
Fitness freaks use chicken breasts to gain muscles because breasts are high in protein, and low in carbs. This recipe is also healthy for keto diet people.
How to make this recipe on the grill?
As I said this easy recipe is a versatile recipe and you can make it on the grill. But, make sure the temperature is high enough to sear the crust of chicken breasts.
How to make blackening seasoning at home?
There are two options, either you can make this blackening seasoning at home or you can buy it.
So, buying it online or offline is easy. But, if you want to make it at home then the following ingredients we will use to make blackening seasoning.
paprika, parsley, garlic salt, onion granules, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and oregano. Now, put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix them properly and our homemade blackening seasoning is ready.
How to store chicken?
Yes, you can store it, when it completely cools down, just place chicken into an airtight container and refrigerate it and it will be safe for 3 days. Just reheat it when you need it. Make sure rehat blackened the chicken up to 160 degrees F internal temperature.
Serving ideas for blackened chicken?
Now, you can complete the dinner meal by just adding some sort of side dishes like salad, potatoes, veggies dishes.
Roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, salad, brown butter glazed carrots are some of the best options.
Some Tips To Make This Chicken Recipe:
- If you want nice and juicy blackened chicken, then keep the chicken on rest for around 4-5 minutes.
- Always use quality chicken breasts, I mean always use organic chicken breasts.
- Add jalapenos in seasoning if you want more spicy chicken.
- You can apply this cooking method on other meats, Juts time and temperature varies for other meat recipes.
Ingredients For Making Blackened Chicken:
- Skinless boneless chicken breasts – 3 no’s.
- Vegetable oil – 1tbsp.
- Blackening seasoning – 1.5tbsp.
Directions For Making Blackened Chicken:
- First of all wash chicken breasts nicely, then filet the chicken breasts so that breasts will cook evenly.
- Now, take a plate and place chicken breasts on a plate, and just rub 1tbsp of vegetable oil on both sides of the breasts nicely.
- Sprinkling blackened seasoning on chicken breasts and spread it all sides of breasts evenly. In this recipe, I will use 1/2tbsp per chicken breast piece(But you can change it according to your own preference). Remember, the more seasoning you use, taste more spicer.
- Set up a cast iron skillet on heat and when it is hot spread 1tbsp of vegetable oil on the bottom of the skillet.
- Now, place chicken breast into the hot skillet and let it cook for around 5-6 minutes, and don’t move the breast. So, the chicken breast gets beautiful blackened crust in it.
- Now flip the chicken and again let it cook for around 5-6 minutes.
- When chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F at least, just remove the breast from the skillet and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Finally, the delicious, easy chicken recipe is ready and serve immediately and enjoy ASAP.
Tried This Recipe:
If you have tried this easy blackened chicken recipe, then please consider leaving a 5star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comments section(This will really help me a lot to post really good and tasty recipes) – I’d love to hear from you! You can also hop on over to @cookingwithguru. and say hello ASAP!!