Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks – Thai Drumsticks!!
Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks are so tender, moist, delicious, and juicy, and fully packed with flavor drumsticks. Now, the taste and the aroma of these baked marinated chicken drumsticks are just amazing and mind-blowing. You can really feel the milky and juicy flavor when you take a big bite. So, the combination of Thai chili sauce and baked drumsticks is just mind-blowing.
Now, honestly, if you are looking for a complete meal, dinner, or appetizer, or party dish. Then this might be a good option. Because this dish is affordable and the flavor is so good in this budget-friendly chicken recipe. These spicy Thai chicken drumsticks are everyone’s favorite and also crowd pleasure. Because everyone loved chicken. Also, there are tons of chicken recipes out there and having different flavors. But, one thing is common, you will get a good amount of lean protein from it.
This recipe is not too difficult. You can make it easily by just following all the steps given below. These spicy Thai chicken drumsticks are perfect for a weekend dinner meal or whenever you want to make it. But, keep in mind you will get amazed by the taste and flavor of these Thai chicken drumsticks.
Well, I am really a big fan of chicken breast recipes. And obviously, these chicken breasts are my favorite and I eat them daily because I love them. But as a chicken lover, I also liked these drumsticks and enjoy them the same as I enjoyed chicken breasts.
Well, this Thai chicken drumstick recipe is ideal for chicken legs. But you can use chicken wings or thighs if you like some of them. But, remember these also work fine.
I remember when I was in school. I am really fond of these chicken drumsticks and now I equally liked these drumsticks, Lol nothing changes. Also, kids, adults, and old agers all loved this one dish from all around the world equally.
|Prep time||Cooking time||Total Time|
|30 – minutes||40 – minutes||1hr-10 minutes|
Ingredients For Making Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks!!
- Chicken Drumsticks – 80 grams.
- Minced garlic – 3 cloves.
- Cilantro stems(finely chopped) – 2tbsp.
- For dipping – Thai chili sauce.
- For garnish- Cilantro leaves(chopped).
Ingredients For Marination Of Thai Chicken Drumsticks:
- Thai palm sugar or honey – 1tbsp.
- Fish sauce – 1 3/4tbsp.
- Coconut milk – 2tbsp.
- Oil – 1tbsp.
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Black pepper(ground) – 3 dashes.
- Pinch of turmeric powder.
Directions For Making Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks!!
- First of all preheat your oven at 190°C (375°F), because we are going to bake our chicken drumsticks.
- Using paper towels to dry the chicken after rinsing. Now, in a bowl add all the ingredients from the marination section and combine all the ingredients until the mixture turns into a nice milky pale yellow color mixture.
- Now, add garlic and cilantro to the chicken drum sticks, and with the help of your hand rub them onto the chicken drumsticks nicely.
- Finely, marinate the chicken drumsticks with milky yellow pale co mixture nicely. Keep in mind coat all the sides of chicken drumsticks properly and evenly.
- Now, keep aside from these marinated chicken drumsticks for around 30 minutes but 2 hours are the best time for marination.
- Take a parchment paper and arrange all the chicken drumsticks on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Ok place these chicken drumsticks in preheated oven and bake them for around 40 minutes or until the drumsticks are cooked through completely.
- After 40 minutes, take them out from the oven and garnish them with finely chopped cilantro leaves and that’s it.
- Our delicious baked chicken drumsticks are ready to go. Serve immediately along with Thai chili sauce and enjoy. ASAP!!
How Many Calories Per Serving Of Thai Drumsticks?
Don’t worry there are only 366 calories per serving of juicy Thai baked chicken drumsticks.
Tried This Recipe:
If you have tried this baked Thai chicken drumsticks recipe, then please consider leaving a 5star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comments section(This will really help me a lot to post really good and tasty recipes) – I’d love to hear from you! You can also hop on over to @cookingwithguru and say hello ASAP!!
Here are some More Delicious Chicken Recipes: