Pakistani Meat Samosa recipe is a very popular and common snack dish in Pakistan. You can see this very common snack in your local streets, and well-known bakeries in Pakistan.
Now it is not very difficult to make but a little bit difficult in just making shape process and all other steps are easy.
This snack quite much popular in Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh. Usually, this snack consists of potatoes, onions, coriander leaves, peas, or cauliflower.
But some time to enhance the flavor of this snack I use minced meat to make this snack more delicious. You can simply make this quick finger food in your kitchen.
How To Make Meat Samosa Recipe?
That’s very simple. You just need to practice making samosa shapes for several shapes, because this is the most complicated task that you would not do if you make it the first time. So, make sure to spend 5 to 6 tries to make the perfect samosa shape. After this, you will be a master in making samosa shapes.
You can use minced chicken, beef, or mutton meat, but that totally depends on you what you like. Usually, I use chicken and mutton most because these two are my most favorite.
First of all, you boil minced chicken or mutton and mixed properly with simple spices to enhance taste and filled in samosa Patti. Now you just deep fry your samosas until the color turns into a brownish one. Finally, your yummy, delicious meat samosas are ready to be served.
More In Demand Snack In Ramadan.
One thing to remember this is very famous in Ramadan. Everyone loves to eat samosas in iftari and this is just amazing with mint chutney. Now, most people bought samosas from the market but if you can try this recipe at home then I am sure you loved this one.
Honestly speaking I am a very huge fan of all kinds of samosas but especially love to eat meat samosa with mint chutney every day. Now the filling that we use in the filling is not necessary for samosas even you can use this filling in parathas, sandwiches, pasta, or even in salads.
Just Follow Simple Steps.
You can just follow all the steps given below and the results are amazing in the shape of keema samosas. One thing to remember is that these street samosas are not good for health due to over oil quantity, but that one you can make at home is not so bad for health.
How Many Kinds Of Samosas Available In Market?
There are lots of various types available in the market but this meat/keema samosa is the most popular one. So, let’s try out this Pakistani meat samosa recipe at home and let us know for your feedback.
When We Eat These Samosas?
Well, there is not a fixed time when you eat this, but I did not like to eat in the early morning. But after the early morning, you can eat these meat samosas at any time when you want. I am sure this will fill your stomach and you did not feel hungry after eating this.
You can serve this easy and crispy snack to your family with ketchup, sauce, or any kind of chutney that you like or even you can serve with tea.
Is Meat Samosas Are Healthy Or Not?
Usually, you heard once in your life that deep-frying things are not healthy for a healthy lifestyle and this is obviously true. But if you can make these meat samosas at home, then these are not very bad for health due to clean and fresh cooking, because my parents strictly stop to eat unhealthy samosas that are available in the local market, hotels, or in streets. So, don’t worry you can eat this amazing snack dish.
Prepare time: 18-20 min Cook: 15-20 min Ready in 35-40 min
Ingredients For Pakistani Meat Samosa Recipe:
- Maida(Flour) 2 cups.
- White cumin 1 tsp.
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Water to knead.
- Salt to taste.
- Chicken or beef 250 gm
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Onions chopped 2 medium
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Samosa wraps as required
- 1 Beaten egg
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 bunch small
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
Directions For How To Make Meat Samosa Recipe:
- First of all, take a bowl and put maida(Flour), salt, white cumin, and oil in the bowl.
- Now mix it properly and knead the dough with water.
- After that wrap with a wet muslin cloth and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- First of all, take a pan and heat oil in the pan.
- Now put chopped onions and stir fry onions for about 1 minute.
- After that add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and garam masala.
- Then adding all these things fry until onions are golden brown.
- Now add chicken or beef and fry until brown.
- After that add coriander leaves, salt, and green chilies, and cover it and cook on low flame until meat tender.
- Now remove from stove and cool it, and now we shred chicken or beef.
- After completing all the above steps now we make small balls of dough and roll it thin.
- Now cut from the center and form it in triangle shape sealing edges together with beaten egg.
- Then we put mince filling in the center and seal with beaten egg.
- Now prepare the remaining samosas like this that we did in the above step.
- Then we take a wok and heat oil in a wok and deep fry samosas until golden.
- Now take it out and keep it on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Finally, Keep it in the serving dish or on a plate.
If you try this recipe then don’t forget to rate this recipe in the comments below and also give your reaction in the comments below, because I love hearing from you. Thanks,