Masala fish fry recipe just a super amazing appetizer, or may you can serve this as a side dish. Trust me this is very crispy, spicy, and also very delicious. Now you can serve this delicious masala fry fish with any kind of variety like you can serve along with white rice, jeera or cumin rice, or simple rice or even along with coconut rice. Although this is very easy to make recipe not too much difficult.
How To Make Masala Fish Fry?
First of all, to make this masala fry fish you need fish any kind you prefer depending on your choice, and after that, you need to marinate fish with the above marination ingredients. After that just fry it and serve immediately. How simple is that?
Very Special Thing About Fry Masala Fish Recipe?
Something special about this recipe is that this is a very delicious, flavorful, tangy, and absolutely spicy fish. Now, this is a favorite one for party snacks, also masala fry fish just amazing in winter season or in cold rainy days belive me this just double your fun.
Use In Winter?
Basically, fish is special for the winter season. I really enjoyed masala fry fish with my family on winter cold nights in my warmed room, because all family members are there and enjoy this fish with lemon and raw ring-like onions, and make some gossips that really very amazing.
Now the reason behind making this fish in winter is that it warms up you inside that’s why this is most in-demand in the winter season. Try it right away and enjoy.
Can I Make Fry Mala Fish As A Beginner?
Of course why not if you are a complete beginner then you can make this absolutely perfect. I think this is one of the easiest fish recipes in all fish recipes, now it is obvious that there is a little bit of marination process and that is also very easy but believe me, the final results are just amazing.
Secret Tip For Perfect Results.
First of al if you use some shop-bought spices in this fried fish then the taste is not good as you want, and my recommendation is that if you use freshly grounded spices for this recipe then this will just blow your mind. You really loved this recipe. Now if you are in a very hurry and very short time then you can use shop brought spices no problem.
Can We Use Some Special Fish For Fry Fish Masala Recipe?
No no this is not necessary that you can use the fish that I mentioned below. You can use any kind of fish for this fry masala recipe no problem and one more thing only you can change fish, not spices, spices will remain the same no matter what kind of fish you use.
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 10 min Ready in 1 hr 10 min
Ingredients For Masala Fish Fry Recipe:
- Rohu/Katla/Asian Carp fish pieces( 5-6 big pieces)- 500 gms
Ingredients For Marination Process:
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder – 1.25 tsp.
- Garam masala powder – 3/4 tsp.
- Juice of lemon – 2 tsp.
- Curry leaves chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Salt – 1.25 tsp.
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- First of all clean and wash the fish pieces properly.
- After washing and cleaning the fish pieces now chop the curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Now add all the items in a bowl and marinate fish pieces with all the above ingredients that are mentioned in the marination process.
- Mix it Properly/nicely and keep it aside for 1 hour.
Directions For Fry Fish Recipe:
- First of all, take a frying pan and heat the oil.
- Now place the fish pieces side by side.
- After placing the fish pieces now fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Now reduce the heat to low flame and continue to fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- After that turn the pieces on the other side.
- Make sure to repeat the same process on the other side(n medium heat for 3 minutes and then on low heat for another 3 minutes).
- Now turn it again and continue frying on low heat for 2 mins more on both sides.
- Finally, Take it out in a serving dish and serve hot.
You can serve this masala fry fish with cucumber, boondi raita, or green chutney. You can also surprise your friends or family with this amazing recipe.
Your valuable feedback very valuable for us, because when you provide valuable feedback and share these unique and tasty recipes with friends then I can put more effort to give you more tasty and delicious recipes.
if you try this recipe then don’t forget to rate this recipe and also give your reaction in the comment below, because I love hearing from you in a comment section. Thanks,