Hot And Spicy Chicken – Hot And Spicy Chicken Recipe
Hot And Spicy Chicken is a so tender and mouthwatering recipe. I know the combination of crispy chicken and spicy sauce makes this recipe more delicious and flavorful, that’s why I really liked this one. If you are a true chicken lover, then you will definitely love this one.
The good thing about this recipe, ready in under 30 minutes and is also a perfect option for an easy dinner. Now, why this hot and spicy chicken recipe is so easy. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily make this recipe by just follow all the recipe steps that are given below. If you are a busy mom and want a quick dinner option. Then, this hot and spicy chicken recipe is the best option for the dinner table.
Another good thing about the chicken recipe, kids, adults, and old agers, didn’t refuse the importance of chicken recipes because every kind of chicken recipe contains a different kind of aroma, taste, and flavor. Same for this spicy and hot chicken recipe, the aroma, the taste, the flavor of the recipe is so good. This recipe is also a crowd-pleaser recipe believe me or not.
Now, if you like spicy and hot dishes, that’s ok. But if you are a person, who didn’t like too much spicy and hot dishes like this one, you can adjust the taste of chilies and sauce according to your own taste.
If you marinate chicken pieces perfectly and also deep fry them perfectly, believe me, the final results are so amazing. We use 2 step coating process for this spicy and hot chicken recipe. The reason is simple, 2 step coating gives a crunchy taste and this will make this recipe stand out perfectly. I know there is a little bit of hard work while making this dish but your hard work is worth it and the first bite is the proof. Lol.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|13-15 – Minutes||14-15 – Minutes||28-30 – Minutes||4|
Ingredients For Making Hot And Spicy Chicken:
- Chicken breasts – 500 grams.
- Corn starch(flour) – 2 cups.
- Bell pepper – 1 no.
- Carrot – 1 no.
- Onion(Large) – 1 no.
- Chili oil – 1tsp.
- Chili pepper – 2 no.
- Oil for frying.
- Small chilies – 4-6.
- Corn four – 1tsp (mixed with 1tbsp of water, optional step).
Ingredients For Sauce Mix:
- Sugar – 6tbsp.
- Water – 2 cups.
- Vinegar – 4tsp.
- Hot chili sauce – 6tbsp.
- Oyster sauce – 4tbsp.
- Soy sauce(Dark) – 2tbsp.
Ingredients For Marination Process:
- Soy sauce(Light) – 1tsp.
- Baking soda – 1tsp.
- Sesame oil – 1tsp.
Directions For Making Hot And Spicy Chicken:
- First of all, wash chicken breasts completely and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Now, cut them into small bite-size pieces or cut them with your own preferences. Because some people like small pieces or some like big.
- Take a mixing bowl and add sesame oil, baking soda, and light soy sauce into it and marinate chicken breasts bite-size pieces properly and evenly, and keep it aside for around 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we are going to prepare vegetables, Let’s start. Cut the vegetables. Cut carrot, small chilies, and green chilies into thin slices and sweet pepper and onions into small dice.
- Ok, it’s time to coat marinates chicken pieces. Coat these small chicken pieces with corns flour properly and evenly and also before flying let them toss in the excess amount of flour to get better results.
- Now, it’s time to fry these small chicken flour-coated pieces in hot oil. Heat the frying oil into a high flame in a deep frying pan.
- Add the coated chicken pieces one by one nicely and keep in mind don’t make a rush in the pan. Depp fries them for around 2-3 minutes chicken pieces turn into light brown. and remove them from oil and keep them aside for further use.
- Now, take a wok and add all the ingredients from the sauce ingredients section into a wok and bring it to boil with medium-high flame.
- Now, we add cutting vegetables into wok one by one. First of all, add onions and carrots and stir them for a while, after that, follow the deep-fried chicken pieces, peppers, chili oil, and small chilies. Stir them well for 1 to 2 minutes on medium flame.
- If you want to thicken the sauce then just add 1tbsp of water and 1/2tsp of the cornflour mixture in the sauce. Taste the salt and you can easily add or omit the amount of salt according to your own taste.
- Finally, finally, our spicy, delicious, spicy, and hot chicken dish is ready to go. Serve immediately along with steamed rice. Enjoy ASAP!!
What Type Of Chicken did We Use For Hot And Spicy Chicken Recipe?
For this particular recipe, I use chicken breasts. Because I loved them. Now, if you didn’t like to use chicken breasts. You can use prawns, chicken thighs, fish according to your own preferences.
I use bell peppers, carrots, onions, bird-eye chilies, and chili pepper. You can add vegetables according to your own taste or spring onions, courgette also works fine with this recipe.
If you didn’t get Sriracha Thai chili sauce, then don’t worry. You can use any kind of other hot chili sauce in place of Sriracha Thai chili sauce, and hot chili sauces are available at every grocery store.
Serving Options For Hot And Spicy Chicken?
Serve this spicy and hot chicken dish along with egg fried rice, steamed rice, or simple stir fry noodles or you can add your own favorite side dish with this flavorful and crunchy chicken dish. A bowl of steamed rice, egg-fried rice, or simple stir fry noodles are some perfect side options.
Tried This Recipe:
If you have tried this hot and spicy chicken recipe, then please consider leaving a 5star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comments section(This will really help me a lot to post really good and tasty recipes) – I’d love to hear from you! You can also hop on over to @cookingwithguru and say hello ASAP!!
Here Are Some More Chicken Recipes:
Chicken Chili Recipe – Homemade Chicken Chili.