Carrot Loaf Cake | Carrot Pound Cake | Moist Carrot And Nuts Cake
Carrot loaf cake is a very soft cake. You may not believe it, but this is the best and delicious carrot loaf cake ever you have tasted. Basically, I love every kind of soft, moist cake.
But, this carrot cake is on another level. When I taste this carrot cake the first time, I just fall in love with the flavor and sweetness of this loaf cake.
This moist carrot cake is best for cold days, where you wanna cozy up with a piece of a warm blanket and your favorite hot cup of tea or coffee and just have something sweet, soft, delicious and flavorful warm, and comforting to eat and you can enjoy that moment with carrot cake.
Also, your house smells the beautiful aroma of this carrot loaf cake on cold days, believe me, you will enjoy it more than more.
How To Make Carrot Loaf Cake?
So, this carrot cake needs no mixture machine and other tools required. You need 2-3 mixing bowls and ready-to-go ingredients and mix all the things together and put them on the loaf pan and just bake them, how simple is that.
This carrot pound cake is super easy to make. You just need a handful amount of things and Hurrah your delicious carrot pound cake is ready.
Don’t Buy Pre-Grated Carrots:
As I said earlier, use fresh carrots. so, it means to buy fresh carrots instead of buying pre-grated carrots and grate them at home. Now, why you don’t buy pre-grated carrots. Well, first of all, these pre-grated carrots are dry, thick, and hard for carrot pound cake.
If you buy pre-grated carrots, save them for salad and take out your grater and grate some fresh carrots for carrot pound cake.
Freshly grated carrots are so soft and also fill with moisture that this loaf cake needs! and you will only need 3-4 carrots for this cake.
Grease Your Loaf Pan Liberally!
Make sure to grease the loaf pan with baking spray, or with the help of butter. Because this cake has a tendency of sticking with the pan. So, make sure to grease your pan liberally.
Ingredients For Making Carrot Loaf Cake:
- 1 – Egg.
- 1 cup(130g) – All-Purpose Flour.
- 1 and 1/4 cup – grated carrot.
- 1/3 cup(80ml) – Oil.
- 1/2 cup(100g) – Sugar.
- 1tsp – Vanilla essance.
- 1tsp – Lemon juice or vinegar.
- 1/4 cup(60ml) – Milk.
- 1/4tsp – Baking Soda.
- 1tsp – Baking powder.
- 1/2tsp – Cinnamon powder.
- 1/4 cup – Raisins.
- 1/4 cup – Chopped walnuts.
Directions For Making Carrot Loaf Cake:
- First of all, take a small bowl and add 1/4 cup(60ml) of milk and add 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar into this bowl.
- After adding lemon juice, mix it nicely and our buttermilk is ready.
- Now, take fresh carrots and wash them properly and grate them.
- Take 1 and 1/4 cup of grated carrots and keep them aside for further use.
- Now, take another bowl and put 1 egg into that bowl and add 1/2 cup(100g) of sugar into that bowl and mix them nicely.
- After that add 1/3 cup(80ml) of oil to this bowl and also add 1/4 cup of buttermilk that we prepare at the very first step of this recipe.
- Now, add 1 tsp of vanilla essence and mix all the things nicely and properly.
- Place the sieve onto the same bowl and add 1 cup(130g) of all-purpose flour, 1tsp baking powder, 1/4tsp baking soda, a pinch of salt, and 1/2tsp cinnamon powder into this sieve and sift all the things nicely into the bowl.
- After sifting mix all the ingredients with a whisking fork/tool nicely.
- When you see the mixture urns into plain texture, then add the grated carrots into this mixture, and again mix properly with the help of a spatula.
- Now, take a small bowl and add raisins, chopped walnuts, and also add 1/2tsp flour and mix all things nicely.
- Add all of these ingredients into the big bowl, in which we prepare the mixture.
- After adding dry fruits, mix them again nicely with the help of a spatula.
- Take a parchment paper and grease this paper with baking spray and lined it up into a size L pan(20.5cm)*B(7.5cm)*H(8cm).
- After setting the pan, now take a bowl and put all the mixture into this pan.
- With the help of a spatula, level up the mixture surface.
- Now, place the pan in preheated oven at 170 Degree ‘C’ for around 40-50 minutes.
- After 40-45 minutes, take this pan out from the oven and place the carrot oaf cake into the plate, and the cake is ready to serve.
Finally, our delicious, Soft, and moist carrot loaf cake is ready. I hope you will definitely like this carrot pound cake recipe.
I am very happy to see your positive feedback about this carrot pound cake in the comment section.
If you make this carrot cake, then just tag us on Instagram by typing @guru_recipes9 on Instagram. I will be very happy to see your recipe pictures. Thanks.
Here Are Some More Options: