Grilled chicken recipe dish is full of beautiful aroma and full deliciousness. If you are bored to eat dry and bland grilled chicken recipes again and again, then now say goodbye to these. Because now you can make a grilled chicken which is very juicy and very flavorful and you just fall in love with this grilled chicken.
The very best and super easy marinade recipe ever, I bet you, if you try out this fully packed with juicy flavor grilled chicken recipe, you will never need another grilled chicken recipe again.
Why I Love To Eat It Again And Again:
Now, this is the recipe that you will try again and again because it is very juicy and flavorful. If you want to surprise someone with a special dish then you must try this. Honestly speaking, I remember when I try this grilled chicken the first time, i just fall deep in the juicy flavor of grilled chicken. At this time I can not express the amazing flavor of this grilled chicken in words. Lol
Super Easy To Make Grilled Chicken Recipe:
Now this recipe is very easy to make. You can make this chicken dish any day whenever you want because it is super simple to make. You can increase the quality of your dining table by adding this dish. Don’t worry just giving to you a secret tip.
Some Important Information:
One thing to remember is that boneless chicken breasts are very lean and they easily dry out if you overcook so make sure not to overcook. Now marination just adds tenderness to your chicken along with flavor. So try out this and leave a comment below.
Can We Use The Recipe For Grilled Chicken Thigs?
Yes, of course, you can make this recipe while using things. Here you need some extra grilling time, while all the recipe instructions remain the same.
Can We Freeze Chicken Breasts?
Yes, you can freeze your chicken, and there are some tips keeping in mind while freezing the chicken.
- Make sure your chicken is properly/completely cooled before freezing it.
- Make sure to keep the chicken pieces in whole shape(no slicing before freezing the chicken).
- Wrap each piece one by one in plastic wrap and then place all these plastic wraps in a Ziploc bag to avoid multiple-piece stuck together problem, the benefit of doing this, you can defrost one piece at a time if you’d like.
Prepare time: 10-15 min Cook: 15-20 min Ready in 25-30 min
Ingredients For the Grilled chicken Recipe:
- 4-5 Chicken breast pieces. (weighing around 100 gms each).
- 1.5 tsp crushed pepper.
- 3 tsp honey.
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 2 tsp butter.
- 6 big pods of crushed whole garlic with skin.
- 3 tsp olive oil(preferable but can also use refined white oil).
- 1 tsp salt.
- Some veggies that you like.
Preparation Method For Chicken Grilled Recipe:
- First of all, take a mixing bowl.
- Now keep the chicken breast pieces in a mixing bowl.
- After that sprinkle crushed pepper and salt evenly/nicely.
- Now pour olive oil on chicken breasts and add crushed garlic pods.
- Then mix all things properly to coat evenly. (Here you can use finely chopped garlic or garlic powder in place of garlic pods).
- Noe keeps it aside for around 30 minutes.
- Mix 3 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of soy sauce in a bowl, to prepare honey-soy glaze.
- Mix them properly and keep them aside for glaze to be used later in this recipe.
- Now take a saucepan and boil water, when it comes to boil in water, add salt mix properly and add all the veggies that you like.
- Now boil the vegetables on high flame for around 4-5 minutes.
- After boiling veggies strain and wash them with cold water to retain the color and stop the cooking.
Directions For Making Grilled Chicken Recipe:
- The very first step is to take a grill pan and add 1 tsp of butter.
- Now spread butter evenly in a grilling pan.
- Once the grilling pan is hot, then add chicken breasts one beside the other.
- Make sure grill on high flame for around 3-4 minutes on one side.
- Now turn the chicken breasts on the other side and continue to grill for more than 3-4 minutes.
- After that lower the heat flame to medium flame and keep pressing the chicken pieces with a spatula for the chicken to cook and getting the grilling marks on chicken breasts.
- Now turn it on the other side and repeat the process.
- Check if the chicken is cooked properly by pressing it.
- Now take a basting brush and brush the chicken breast pieces with honey-soy glaze sauce that we prepared above.
- Turns the breast on the other side.
- Again repeat the process by brushing the other side with the honey-soy glaze and turn it over on another side.
- Make sure the color should be evenly browned.
- Now grill both sides for 1 minute each side or less than 1 minute.
- Make sure honey-soy glaze does not burn.
- Now shifts them in the plate.
- Take another pan and add 1 tsp butter to the pan.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Now add boiled vegetables that you boiled above.
- After adding veggies, saute on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Now sprinkle some crushed pepper and salt.
- Again mix all veggies properly and saute for 2 minutes.
- Finally, serve the grilled chicken with a side of boiled saute veggies.
Make sure to serve the grilled chicken with side veggies, or raita along with ring onions and you can also add lemons with that to make it spicier.