EGGLESS FLUFFY PANCAKES – FLUFFY AND DELICIOUS!!
Eggless fluffy pancakes are just amazing and mind-bowing. Now, if you are looking a recipe about how to make eggless pancakes. Then you find the right recipe. Because in this recipe you will learn how to make eggless fluffy pancakes with no experience.
Because, these eggless pancakes are super easy to make, and believe me my family loves how incredibly delicious and fluffy they taste!
Now, these eggless pancakes are best for an easy breakfast, believe me, your whole family loved these pancakes.
Think, what you do when you have no eggs in your fridge. So, the best option is eggless pancakes for your morning breakfast.
Eggless Fluffy pancakes recipe variations:
Here are some variations available for eggless fluffy pancakes. You can just stir in any of the following and mix into the batter(Nutella or peanut butter should be stirred in partially, And so that you can see streaks sunning through the batter).
Here is the list:
- Finely chopped cinnamon and apple.
- Some chopped strawberries.
- Peanut butter.
- Chocolate chips – semi-sweet.
- Blueberries and lemon zest.
- Chopped pecans or walnuts.
Some Serving suggestions For Eggless Fluffy Pancakes:
Now, enjoying eggless fluffy pancakes is always very pleasurable. These eggless pancakes are best enjoyed warm, with a dab of room temperature salted butter and drenched in maple syrup.
What does egg do in pancakes?
Basically, eggs provide structure to the pancake and help pancakes rise, and also provide richness in pancakes.
What is the trick to fluffy pancakes?
Baking soda and baking powder create bubbles in the cooked pancakes, and the gluten and eggs help in trapping those bubbles which results in a well risen and fluffy pancake.
Why Are My Pancakes Not Fluffy?
The reason behind your pancakes is not fluffy, you might be using crappy and old butter and flour. It means mixing until the flour streaks have disappeared, but leaving the pesky lumps in the mixture.
And if you over-mix the mixture, the gluten will develop from the all-purpose flour in your batter, and making your pancakes chewy instead of making fluffy. So, always keep in mind, using fresh and good quality flour and butter to make pancakes fluffy.
CAN YOU STORE THESE EGGLESS FLUFFY PANCAKES?
Yes, of course, you can store these eggless fluffy pancakes. These eggless fluffy pancakes keep well in the fridge for several days. And when you want to eat these pancakes, just heat in a toaster oven for a short period of time.
Tip: These eggless fluffy pancakes also be stored in the freezer for up to several months.
To freeze eggless pancakes, just place your fluffy pancakes on a baking sheet or a single layer on a cooling rack for around 30 minutes, or until frozen. Now, after that transfer the frozen fluffy pancakes into a freezer bag and store them in a freezer.
Tips And Tricks To Make The Perfect Eggless Fluffy pancakes:
Make the right way: If you leave the batter sitting around, remember, the rising power will be compromised and the batter will get thicker, and at the end your pancakes not fluffy. So, make sure to do everything in a proper way.
Heat: Make sure to cook over a medium flame. Because high heat will brown the pancakes faster without getting them cooked through.
White Vinegar: You can replace white vinegar with fresh lemon juice.
Buttermilk: You can replace vinegar and milk with equal buttermilk.
Too Thin Bater: Remember, too thin batter spread out and also not give a fluffy texture to your pancakes.
Too thick batter: Now, if your batter is too thick, then it will give a bready texture and not fluffy and soft texture. Now, if the batter looks thick, then just add some extra 1 or 2 tbsp of milk to get a battery that is light and soft(pancake batter consistency).
Batter Consistency: Make sure the consistency of your batter should pour easily, slightly thick but not runny.
Ingredients For Eggless Fluffy Pancakes:
- Whole milk – 270 grams(At room temperature).
- White vinegar – 2 tsp.
- Vanilla extract or vanilla paste – 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Unslated butter – 3 tbsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- All-purpose flour – 180 grams.
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Directions For Making Eggless Fluffy Pancakes:
- First of all, take a large mixing bowl and place vinegar and milk in this bowl and mix nicely and let it rest for around 10-15 minutes.
- Now we add butter, vanilla, sugar and mix properly until combined.
- Add sifted all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and nicely mix until with a spatula until almost completely combined(Remember do not mix too much).
- Now cover this and let it rest for about 14-15 minutes or until heat the pan.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat this pan over medium heat.
- Make sure to grease the non-stick pan with butter and absorb the excess oil with kitchen paper.
- Now, use 1/3 cup to take the batter and pour it into the hot non-stick pan.
- Flip the fluffy pancake when you see the top bubbles and the batter on top is still runny and not firm.
- Now cook for around 50 seconds on the other side or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Finally, serve tasty eggless fluffy pancakes immediately with some maple syrup and butter.
Finally, our delicious, yummy, eggless fluffy pancakes are ready. I hope you will definitely like this eggless fluffy pancakes recipe.
I am very happy to see your positive feedback about this vanilla pound cake recipe in the comment section.
If you make this pound cake, then just tag us on Instagram by typing @guru_recipes9 on Instagram. I will be very happy to see your recipe pictures. Thanks.
Here Are Some More Delicious Options For You: